The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PR Update - Apparently its happening

temi

affiliate
There has been reports of PR update finally happening at some forums, anyone noticed anything yet?

Yeah ive been reading this over at DP, i have alook around and there is a little movement , with my Business Directory it's gone from PR0 to N/A same as my Bidding directory, im assuming this is a pre update thing. There has been a couple of small changes in traffic to some off my sites too which is always nice :D

Nothing here either. It might be just a short google dance as it was at the begining of August without any changes...

No changes for me although alot of directories have lost PR (Gii is just one example) ... anyone seen any sites gain PR?

I think webmasters should just forget about PR update, its way way over dues, historically, if PR is now update this late... its usually skipped completely

I actually think it will be excellent for the webmastering community if they forget to push the buttom permanently :)

I actually think it will be excellent for the webmastering community if they forget to push the buttom permanently :)

I agree but in order to do this they should scrap the existing pr currently shown in your toolbar ;)

I agree with you Jamie, I have a felling they will never scrap PR, they enjoy the power it brings them :)

Yes that is true. But really they will always have power even without it. Its like an extra jewel in the crown for them and a thorn in the side for webmasters.

Personally I'd love to forget about PR, but can't as it indirectly generates a lot of my income - text link ads are still valued and sold mainly by PR, the higher it is the more you get ...

MI
Back