The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PR querry?

arora

affiliate
My blog - (not in my signature links) had a PR 1 for over a year and today my google toolbar shows it to be 3 - i have triple checked it BUT the external PR checkers still show it to be 1.

is that possible or the toolbar is not picking it up properly?

Actually, in my tools bar its does not have any PR :( Can someone triple check for us?

Temi,

The url of the blog in question is only known to me ( its not in my signature) - so you couldn't have checked. if u saw the seocontest blog - it has PR0 and was created on the 6th of Feb 2008.

Temi,

The url of the blog in question is only known to me ( its not in my signature) - so you couldn't have checked. if u saw the seocontest blog - it has PR0 and was created on the 6th of Feb 2008.

I must have read your original post wrongly, I thought you said it was in your signature :(

So what's your link then, Arora?
Maybe I can help you do triple check as Temi said.
Please PM if you don't want anybody knows your link :)

Thanks

Arora there are many times when google data centers are down then it can be possible that Google tool bar shows random ranking so it can be this. You can give the link so that i can also check it for you. :friends:

These things can never be confirmed unless we know the URL. How can we check and confirm for you if you don't show us the URL?

But one thing is sure-- google is always adjusting its PR these days.:D

MI
Back