The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PPC Question

lrdl3535

I have google adsense on my site and I was told I couldn't use ppc sites to promote my site. Is that correct or am I misunderstanding.?

:confused:

I think you mean buy traffic redirect to your adsense site?
sure, there are some adsenser has been banned by arbitrage

I remember something about google stopping that sort of behavior, I'm not sure but there is/was an ebook about getting ad sense for free that works on the bases of buying clicks from adwords cheap and selling the clicks on your site for a higher amount

had a quick look at click bank and found this

Google Adsense Arbitrage Voodoo Fortunes. You Too Can Make A Fortune Using Google Ad sense Arbitrage Voodoo Techniques. By Following Our Ad Sense Arbitrage Guide You Can Buy Dirt Cheap Ad words Traffic - From $0.01/click And Instantly Flip It For As High As $1/click.

so by the looks of it it may be OK to do that, but remember the google quality score if your landing page is nothing to do with the keyword you bid on google will quickly up the amount you have to pay for that click from pennies to pounds

You can not do this with Google!
Try bring visitors with other Search Engines (I didn't try it myself)

Personally, I rather put my own ads/affiliate links in my sites you make much more than Google adsense

Adsense+PPC is a no no. You have to choose one and if you're into buying traffic, try buy it somewhere like in Yahoo

banners
Back