The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ppc question

One hosting client of mine swear by PPC. Now and again I use PPC to promote my golf equipment site but I am not quite convinced of its being good value for money however OWG seem to have used it very effectively for some of his clients.

Hi well, My personal opinion don't use PPC .the visitor stayed on website no longer than one second, not even long enough for a webpage to load completely This only boosted our website hits but resulted in zero sales. Page hits will not put money in your pocket.....
This is my personal opinion....But any one get good result means please share here Because I want to know the success .
Regards

Joshua, have you ever used PPC? I have a client who swear by PPC, he said they are expensive but delivers traffic, he has been using PPC for about 3 year now so I think its got to be working for him to continue using it.

Joshua, have you ever used PPC? I have a client who swear by PPC, he said they are expensive but delivers traffic, he has been using PPC for about 3 year now so I think its got to be working for him to continue using it.

Well,
I didn't use it.. but before 6 month back when I try Join PPC.. that time my friend share with me, his past experience,,,So I feel PPC are useful only to Increase our traffic but we get very Low sales from their hits.... But any way If you have any good PPC provider means Suggest here I will consider it when I promote my one of the new coming commercial site..
Regards,

PPC is an art, it really is. You have to get the ad right, you have to write the ad so that you are preventing wasted clicks, you have to deliver the traffic to a proper landing page, you have to get the phrase right, you have to set up multiple campains with multiple ads, you have to set lower bids for content than search, you have to monitor the ACTUAL search terms that the PPC ads are bringing in and daily tweak the campaign, you have to use negative stop words, you have to use broad, phrase, and exact matching with different bids on each...

Shall I go on? coz I can you know for a long while yet without repeating myself LOL :D

At least with PPC, you know what you are getting for your money. It's the quality and intention of those clickers that is important.

Is the clicker just browsing generally or are they looking to buy?

Our system at pricewindow.co.uk is PPC but the clicks are from specific pages where the people are concsiously looking at a specific product and are concsiously clicking to visit the shop that sells the product. This makes the click much more valuable and will generate a much better conversion rate and is generally called a qualified lead.

So, really, you need to look at the way the clicker has got to your site, and not dismiss PPC. PPC has brought order out of banner and link chaos and can be accounted for however high or low the conversion rate is.

Also, the conversion rate can be improved dramatically by designing the product page to install buyer confidence. If your page is thrown together, it reflects that the business is not organised. Get this right first and then pursue the traffic.

A succesful way to make money from PPC, is always firstly traffic, and the product of your site not too similar but with refrance to the site redirected too.
Before you use PPC, you have to look at your site as a whole, and then ask yourself what will be suitable and when should i start.
Rushing into things will not make you money.

First of all you have to calculate if you can afford PPC...

Even if you have done everything correctly as OWG mentioned and your targeted visitors are becoming paid customers - the average conversion rate is still 1-2%...

How much you are making on one sale? Is it one-time sale or you are gaining long term customer? Is it enough to pay for a 100 clicks and still make some money?

banners
Back