The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

PPC Fraud

semqueen

affiliate
Our AdWords campaign has been under seious attack from someone clicking on our ad campaign. Google wants nothing to do with the subject. How can you explain a 40% increase in CTRs but no increase in conversions?

Any suggestions?

There's so many possibilities here is impossible for an outside to know what's going on, sorry. I know AdWords has a means of finding out if there's something amiss so I would pursue that avenue if I were you. I haven't been able to afford my AdWords campaign for a while so I forget just what the procedure is but look it up in their help files - try fraudulent clicks or something similar. Good luck with this!

Thanks for the feedback. We've brought this issue to Google's attention several times. Unfortunately there's no way to monitor the IP address of each CTR within Google AdWords. You would think that there would be seeing that Google provides the ability to block certain IP addresses.

Has anyone used or heard of either Doogleonduty or Clickreport? These are the two services that have been suggested.

There's so many possibilities here is impossible for an outside to know what's going on, sorry. I know AdWords has a means of finding out if there's something amiss so I would pursue that avenue if I were you. I haven't been able to afford my AdWords campaign for a while so I forget just what the procedure is but look it up in their help files - try fraudulent clicks or something similar. Good luck with this!

MI
Back