The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Popunder traffic quality

bweed

affiliate
A simple question if I may... I'm using AdCash, PopCash and PopAds for popunder traffic. I've mainly been sticking to minimum bids for testing with view to raising bids once I get a campaign profitable. I'm wondering if higher bids have an effect of traffic quality.

I'm guessing at how it works but for example if someone with a higher bid is only targetting website A because they know it converts well. Presumably because they've got the higher bid they'll get most of the traffic from website A leaving me with a smaller proportion of that higher quality traffic in what's left.

Can someone with a bit more experience of pops tell me if my theory is correct or not?

I'm guessing at how it works but for example if someone with a higher bid is only targetting website A because they know it converts well. Presumably because they've got the higher bid they'll get most of the traffic from website A leaving me with a smaller proportion of that higher quality traffic in what's left.

Yeah exactly that's what will happen.

The best way to start any pop campaigns is by creating same campaign on multiple bids. For example, create one campaign for higher bids, one campaign for higher bid and the last one for lower bid. Collect data and stick with the one which is doing well.

Last edited:
MI
Back