The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please tell me if my logic is correct

AshleyPF

affiliate
Okay so im a physical product vendor (ecommerce) and have a wordpress website. power-focus.co.uk

I want to make my own affiliate scheme inside wordpress, so that when a sale comes through , i know which affiliate got the sale, how much they are due in commission, also woo- commerce accounts for the sale, and it automatically tells my fulfilment centre to dispatch the item direct to the customer, both the customer and I get an email confirming the sale and delivery etc, the customers details are stored on the website for later remarketing.

I have found a affiliate plugin called Affiliates Manager which seems to do this job.
When i installed it, it seems to have automatically created a page for Affiliates to register (i believe this link is what i have included with my registration of a resource so that affiliates can work with me) a page to login and a management/stats page.

My question is, do i now have to create a sales page that is separate from my regular buy now page on my website, my understanding of the logic is that not allowing the customer to click on anything else increases the likelihood of them just clicking the buy button. How do i then make sure sales through this page is recorded by the plugin?

Thanks in advance

Ash

MI
Back