The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Places with lists of new releases

matthecool

affiliate
Hey there I am looking for a site or a feed that lists new and up coming releases of products. Does anyone know where I can find such a thing generally or even site specific, say for example Amazon.com

For example the product and it's release date.

Many thanks in advance.

Good strategy. I got a few ways.

Method 1.

Go to Amazon and make sure the search bar is set to "all departments".

Enter the keyword "pre order" (without quotes) and see what comes up.

You can then change categories from the right hand sidebar. I'm not sure if there is a page with just pre-orders on Amazon. I know there is one for books.

Method 2.

Twitter is good for a lot of other stuff other than telling @kpfingaz his ideas were #ReallyGood.

Just do some searches for these qualifiers:

Upcoming
Preview
release
coming soon
prelaunch
launch
brand new
etc

You get the idea... Don't forget to save your searches using the save this search button so you can easily remember what to search for the next time you wanna check.

Method 3

Try Wikipedia Future Products

Use those 3 ideas to get started.

You're welcomed.

Jay

Hey there I am looking for a site or a feed that lists new and up coming releases of products. Does anyone know where I can find such a thing generally or even site specific, say for example Amazon.com

For example the product and it's release date.

Many thanks in advance.

There are social bookmarking sites around, like ciao.de (german) and other places. In many of these sites you can (and you should) avertise your product, but I doubt that anyone will read it. I guess these social bookmarking sites are more for linking to your product page, in order to get the attention of search engines.

I missed this thread too.

I have an RSS feed for Amazon in my Google Reader (or any other feed reader, like Bloglines) that gives me new produccts, pre-orders, and specials: The Official Amazon Associates Blog

This doesn't seem to work for searches though.

It's also a good idea to keep an eye on these two places:

Alexa Hot Urls

Most importantly the hot products which are from Amazon.com (usually they are new releases and pre-orders and they're the top selling items on Amazon at that instant).

Amazon New Releases

These are the new releases on Amazon in all the major categories. If you cross check Alexa and this Amazon page, you'll see some familiar items.

Jay

MI
Back