Peter of One Better Network.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Interview with Peter of One Better Network - 11/08/2011

hsCMy.jpg

Hello and a warm welcome from CPAFix.com, kindly introduce and tell us a little bit about yourself.

My name is Peter Adams, I’m originally from Montana, but currently live in St. Louis, Missouri. I’ve always been a geek and I’ve been developing websites for over 8 years now as a hobby, turning this hobby into a profitable affiliate business about 4 years ago. I work as an AM at OBN since January 2010. Besides my job at OBN I love travelling (whenever I have the chance), reading books and bungee jumping.

How long have you been involved in the CPA industry? and for how long exactly?

The people in our team have been involved in the CPA industry for more than 6 years and we’re working together at One Better Network for 2 years.

What made you get involved with One Better Network, and what is your exact role within the company?

One Better Network has been my dream for quite some time. I'm here from the very beginning with the founders of the company and I’m now an AM in it. Therefore everything that happens within the network, goes through me and that’s the reason I care personally about the contact with the affiliates in it. I try to be available whenever they need me and hope to get the same in return.

Tell us abit more about One Better Network, and what makes them stand out more than the other CPA networks out there?

OneBetterNetwork is a lead gen affiliate network, created to drive results for both affiliates and advertisers, by providing the best performing CPA offers to the quality publishers. Benefit for everyone plus a reliable reporting and tracking solution is our formula for success.
What makes us stand out more than other affiliate networks is we pay personal attention to every single affiliate within the network. We care for honesty and responsibility in order to be able to resolve any problem promptly and without unnecessary drama. If our publishers or advertisers are not happy, then so are we.

How many publishers does your Network run with? and what’s the easiest way to get approved or in contact with you?

Our network is currently running with over 750 affiliates and we receive new inquiries every day. The easiest way to get approved in our network is to fill in your sign up form thoroughly and provide correct contact info. Nevertheless, you have to meet our minimum requirments which you can see at: http://www.1betternetwork.com/requirements/ If for some reason your account gets rejected, feel free to ask us why. I’m always available and will do my best to provide an answer within 24 hours. The easiest and fastest way is by email.

What offers and methods do you see working best at this current moment?

The best converting offers at the moment are Educational and Freebies and the methods: Email, Search, Social. And let’s not forget Display.

So tell us about your payment methods and how often you are willing to pay publishers

Our payment methods are Check and Paypal. Affiliates get paid after the occurrence of an action no later than 30 days following the end of the month when the bounty was earned,or in other words - NET 30

We can provide NET 15 for publishers with good traffic history within our network if requested.

Here at CPAFix.com believe publisher support is the one most important things within
the CPA industry, so tell us what you offer your publishers?

We strive to respond to our publishers within a few hours after they’ve applied in our network despite the amout of work we’re buried with. Besides, as I said earlier, we pay special attention to anyone who wants it (or not) and whatever his needs and problems may be (and whatever amount of money he’s earning). Since for many people chat is more convenient than phone, no matter what time of day or night it is, we try to have a person online in AIM or another messanger client so our publishers can contact us. Even if there’s no one available, the emails are being checked around the clock and we’re answering as soon as possible. Your problem is our problem and whether you’re just starting at the CPA industry or you’ve been an affiliate for a long time, you’re always welcome in our network.

Alot of publishers are still using Social Media methods and as it’s increasingly becoming increasingly harder where do you see the CPA industry heading towards and what other methods can you suggest to publishers?

The CPA industry is growing and changing every single day. I believe this will never end and I’m glad we can be a part of it. Also it gives us a kick in the butt and makes us think of new ways to try and give something more to the affiliates than the competition. I believe this is a good thing and makes us work even harder, learning and trying new methods.

Instead of Social Media - use guest posting in high traffic and authority sites in your niche. And most of all - never forget about the Direct Traffic. Yes, I believe anyone can build and maintain a successful website with regularly added content in a broad niche. It’s not that hard when you think about it and you can make it a side project while promoting offers with other methods. Remember - if the other methods fail, this will always be an option for you in long term.

What do you make of the current state of the industry? Where do you think it is heading, and what does One Better Network have to offer in the future?

The current state of the industry is stable. Ways for detecting and fighting fraud are getting more and more successful and reliable and that’s why my advice is to be very careful when you apply in a network - fill all of your info correctly and check it for spelling errors - a misspelled number or letter can raise your fraud % and you may not get approved because of it. One Better Network can offer reliability. We were, are and always will be doing our best to make our affiliates and advertisers happy and help them with anything they need.

What resources and websites can you recommend to publishers and entrepreneurs?

abestweb.com ; blackhatworld.com ; performinsider.com - You can learn so much.

What is your number 1 tip to publishers and affiliates?

Be honest to your AM. If you have a problem, he/she’s the person helping you solve it. Besides, truth now guarantees you good relationship with him/her in the future.

and now for the quick fire questions, (just one word answers are fine)

Facebook Or Twitter?

Facebook

SEO Or Social Media?

SEO

PPV Or PPC?

PPC

Externals Or Internals?

Internals

Content Locking Or Banners?

Content Locking

EPC Or Payouts?

EPC

Paypal Or Wire Transfer?

PayPal

Surveys Or Downloads?

Downloads

Thanks alot for taking the time to talk to us guys. Have a great day!

Be sure to check out One Better Network - Here.

Thanks, man! First of all - what do you mean by "tons of cash"? Second - I believe every network has special conditions for their top publishers, depending on the money you're earning, you may even receive hourly payments if that's what you want and you talk to your AM about it. We're the people talkin' to the big bosses (some AMs even are the big bosses themselves:)) and if we want to keep you, we'll do what we have to.

banners
Back