The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Peerfly dont accept the beginner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadpro

I am a beginner with cpa marketing.I read many articles from this forum. I heard that peerfly is great network for newbie. I signed up and they rejected my application with reason i am not belong to any other network. I am very sad. Someone gives me some suggestion?

Hi there,

Please PM your email address and I will take a look at your application. :)

Regards,

peerfly , maxbounty , clickdealer , dont accept newbies , try adworkmedia and cpalead they will accept you , and work with them and make some money after that you can sign up on peerfly.

We accept all affiliates that are dedicated to delivering good quality traffic to our offers, be it beginners, intermediate or experienced affiliates. Everyone is welcome.

Please go to www.addiliate.com and sign up as Publisher in order to get access to all our +850 global offers.
We will double the first 500$ every new affiliate makes with us.

But sorry to say, PF and MB does not accept newbie. They needs proven record with other network and earning. So, how can a newbie give prove that?

Whether or not Peerfly or Maxbounty accept newbies is irrelevant. As a newbie, simply find a couple of networks that have the types of offers that you want to promote and build some experience with them. Then you can return to PF and MB later to join them. As long as you work through the newbie stage properly, build a good reputation with the networks that will accept you, then you are good to go with the bigger networks in five or six months.

We have 348 networks listed in our resources area and I am positive there are an abundance of them that will accept you and help you earn!

Whether or not Peerfly or Maxbounty accept newbies is irrelevant. As a newbie, simply find a couple of networks that have the types of offers that you want to promote and build some experience with them. Then you can return to PF and MB later to join them. As long as you work through the newbie stage properly, build a good reputation with the networks that will accept you, then you are good to go with the bigger networks in five or six months.

We have 348 networks listed in our resources area and I am positive there are an abundance of them that will accept you and help you earn!
yes SIR you are right. Thanks

Hello CoreyPeerFly

I have applied for Peerfly in last week but i didnt see any response on that. Also i try to added AM on skype to check on this but no one added me back . Please could you look in to this ?

MY Skype ID is " leadinfo1980"

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back