The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Paypal is doing my head in !

RiverWire

affiliate
Paypal are a nightmare ! they eventually sent me a confirmation code to gain full access of my account again so i thought great i can start doing some work again, so i login to enter the code and the bloody link to enter the code has disapeared Grrrrr now ive got to wait until they pick up their emails before i can get it sorted ! lol thats my rant out the way :) feel better now

Why not call them?
Surely they could help you quicker this way.
Having said that, they can be a pain at times.

Why not call them?
Surely they could help you quicker this way.
Having said that, they can be a pain at times.

Last time i done that a couple of weeks ago i spent 30 mins taking into a computer before it put me through to someone, then they transfered me to someone else, if i havent had a response by the morning i will be phoning again

Yes. Paypal has probably the worst call centre in the world. They automate everything, and it isn't a cheap call. If you press the wrong button, tehy hang up. And when you do get through (which is 1, then 1, then 1 I seem to remember ;)), the chap at the other end has the most basic of basic training.

It is so frustrating, so RiverWire, I feel your pain! :(

Well, if you call them, they do reply, soon...as per my personal experience....

My Money was block while transferring in my bank a/c..and I called them, and it was solved within 2 days...:good:

The status is..... Im going to throw my laptop out of the window if it isnt sorted in the next couple of days, ive now sent my bank statement, passport copy, driving license and utility bill. Last part sent today via fax. If my account isnt released soon then im going to see if i can do anything about it.

I cant see what the problem is, just because its a new account and i didnt verify my address before going over the £1700 received limit, ive must of proved that i live their in about 20 different ways at the min its ridiculous

banners
Back