The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Paydotcom- A good place for Newbies to start

mexia

affiliate
Here is an article about paydotcom, and a few solid reasons why i greatly recommend Paydotcom as a great choice to start with as a newbie.

Clickbank are a great marketplace... but they are limited to many restrictions to sell products or earn affiliate commissions... I prefer paydotcom to clickbank.

[link removed, you know you can't link out to your own site - Linda]

The affiliate cookie tracking is just top notch. The products being sold convert like crazy and offers if not the highest must be one of the highest affiliate commission rates on the web.

Paydotcom as a market place is growing rapidly. Paydot com is giving other market places like clickbank a run for their money. Its a great and conducive place to any newbie to start from, they gave great affiliate marketing coaching tips and advices that can really transform your online business experience.

Paydotcom is worth a try, you don't have a reason to shy away, its a genuine affiliate network with genuine high converting affiliate products.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not sure what the link out was, your post sounds very sales like though!

you could replace paydotcom in that and replace it with clickbank, it would still read the same ...

both places have their benefits, both have their problems ... i wouldn't necessarily say one was better than the other ...

for me, the benefit of clickbank as been it has been easy to find other users also using clickbank to to benefit from shared experience ... just my 2c :D

Both Paydotcom & Clickbank have the same problem, anyone can sign up & buy under their own link.

If you use either service it is better to choose a niche that is not in affiliate marketing.

When was the last time you bought anything through clickbank or paydotcom using someone elses link? If you did they must have had a good buy through my link bonus.

The best network i have found is shareasale very broad selection of vendors with higher payouts than CJ, Linkshare or Amazon

Both Paydotcom & Clickbank have the same problem, anyone can sign up & buy under their own link.

If you use either service it is better to choose a niche that is not in affiliate marketing.

When was the last time you bought anything through clickbank or paydotcom using someone elses link? If you did they must have had a good buy through my link bonus.

The best network i have found is shareasale very broad selection of vendors with higher payouts than CJ, Linkshare or Amazon

Linkshare is really a very reputable network for the reason you just mentioned a tremendous range of merchandise and vendors. To me easy to navigate around.

Linkshare is really a very reputable network for the reason you just mentioned a tremendous range of merchandise and vendors. To me easy to navigate around.

I think you took me wrong :) I wasn't knocking Linkshare i use the service myself however linkshare has major vendors, Office Depot, BestBuy, etc where as Shareasale is usually smaller sites offering better %'s. Some of these smaller sites can even be out SEO'd in their own field.

MI
Back