The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Pay close attention to your PPC clients...

Aaron Bennett

affiliate
For those of you getting into PPC work for your clients and customers, it is easy to get caught up in the new "fandangled" software opportunites that allow you to create and sort massive amounts of keywords in short periods of time...

I would certainly never say not to use that type of software, as it truly makes life easier, but keep in mind your customers are your bread and butter. If you mismanage their PPC ads, they will have less results, meaning less money to pay you...

I ran into two issues just this week with retailers in and out of my industry running PPC ads:

1. One supplier, selling lawnmowers had a keyword for "curtains" that they were paying over $13 a day, approx. $390 month for plus management of the campaign. Not to mention they had a grand total of five keywords. Another was for "slipcovers", paying a few bucks a day...

2. A builder of apartment complexes, within a defined territory, actually had a keyword phrase for "build muscle fast", that they were paying $23 a day on. Luckily, since that is a very highly searched item, it wasn't "clicked" too much because it has little relevence, but money is money, especially in todays market...

Whether your customer is paying 8,000yr. or 80,000yr, they are paying you to manage their advertising and income. Paying a little closer attention means more money in their pocket and yours...

Just from a friendly tip from Aaron!

Always happy to help...

One of those individuals is hanging on by a thread. Has a second mortgage on their home just to keep business up and running. I think many people take that for granted when working with small businesses, and it is certainly unfortunate.

On a positive note, summer is only two seasons away!!! :rolleyes:

MI
Back