The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Passing keyword data to SID

omarpeppy

affiliate
Hi,

I'm beginning to learn about passing keyword parameters to your affiliate SID in hopes of learning which KWs convert best for you. I understand that you can do this with PPC i.e. Adwords, etc.

However, is it possible to pass keyword data when most of your traffic is organic? I have had success with affiliate programs though much of my traffic is organic. The only problem is I have no idea which keywords are making money.

Thanks.

Oh and I've talked to the developer of KeywordXray.
If was a PPC affiliate or even a full-time regular affiliate I'd be using something like this.

XRAY Does the Unimaginable:

Works with both paid and organic (natural) search traffic.

Automatically tracks which keyword led to the actual order... the Holy Grail of marketing.

Automatically encrypts every keyword so you are the only one who knows which keywords are generating your orders... very important.

Automatically tracks what the visitor searched for; not just the words you are bidding on. You won't believe what you see.

Automatically builds a super-targeted list of "Long Tail" keywords that you can add to your account, so you pay just pennies per click... slashing your costs.

Quickly spot keywords that need to be negatively matched or removed from your ads. This can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars each month. These can make or break you... literally.

KeyWord XRAY - XRAY Vision for Keywords
It's 47 a month, but heck that's one commission from one good sale!

NOTE: not endorsing, have not tried it but it looks good from what I've seen.
Always do your own due diligence however.

Has anyone tried using KeywordXRay before?

Seems like a really good idea but I find it hard to believe it can gather keyword data from someone else's shopping cart...almost too good to be true IMHO

banners
Back