The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Paid or Free

momony

affiliate
Hey Kenyon, in your opinion what is the best and quickest traffic to get started with paid or free traffic ?

Paid traffic is going to be the 'quickest' way to get traffic if you are wanting quality. If you for some reason weren't too fussed about quality there would be some free methods.

It will depend totally on what your aims and objectives are and what you aim to achieve with the traffic.

Always start with Free traffic until you understand the fundamentals of marketing! Also start building you lists! Then move onto paid when you know something works!

start with free traffic using facebook page and comments over blogs and forums.
Don't bring direct traffic on tracking links. Always redirect your traffic from your landing page.

For me it's free traffic all the way. Even til this day I deal mostly with free traffic and focus much more on free than paid.

Sure if you have a stack of cash and are dead set on going the PPC/paid ads route then jump straight to paid but if you're looking to go the SEO route like myself the only things you should be spending money on to start with are a domain and hosting account... don't spend money on fancy tools and shit til you actually know what you're doing.

MI
Back