The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Outrageous Adwords PPC Price

M

miket40

Hello,

I found a great product that I wanted to promote with adwords (basically I just wanted to run a test for a few days). The link is my CB affiliate link and goes straight to the merchants site (no redirects). Even though there is not much competition and the keyword gets searched quite a bit, I get a ppc price of $10. To my understanding this is because of a low quality score. I guess google doesn't like the landing page of this product.

I came across this a few times when starting to promote a CB product just with PPC. What's the solution? I kinda want to avoid creating my own review/product site for this until I know it's a product that does sell well.

$10 per click - that is a lot, unless it returns a profit. I am not sure why it would be so much if it is not a searched a lot product. Maybe someone here could shed some light for us.

Thanks Linda. Good Resources. I did some further research and it is because of the quality score of the landing page. Google seems to be very strict with their "quality score".

banners
Back