The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Organic SEO vs. PPC Advertising

pow-wow

affiliate
Both SEO and PPC are great methods of online marketing. However, when a business has a limited marketing budget, which approach has the advantage and which offers a better return on investment?

Share your opinions...

It should never be an either or, it should be a which works best. PPC offers instant ROI if it is done correctly, OR instant loss if it is not!

Organic SEO offers free traffic long term, but is out of your control. One glitch from google, and your gone, your entire business can be wiped out.

hi,
If you want Immediate result then ppc is better otherwise seo. It is only one side. It has many factor what should be apply.
Thanks.

Thanks all for the responses, i know both is good but am just asking if with a restricted financing which is much worth investing into.

This queries goes to me also....

As I am having my newly developed site and for that after some discussion I got to know that PPC will give you more returns against you spending money. And I am going to start it within this month....Site is in my Signature

IMO the best long-term ROI is from SEO. PPC is good if you need quick results but it works out much more expesive in the long-run.

.. am just asking if with a restricted financing which is much worth investing into.
If the budget is restricted month wise then you can go for both, means some investment in PPC to get instant return and some on Organic SEO.
If the budget is set for the entire project once then better go for Organic SEO only.
The Organic SEO is the most important as it is beneficial in long term results. If it is done correctly, after sometime you will not need PPC.

Regards
John

MI
Back