The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Oldest Website You Have?

Ron Bechdolt

<b>Previous Moderator</b>
affiliate
Today is the anniversary of purchasing my very first website back in 1998. Thought it might be an interesting post if everyone posted the age of their oldest website.

Mine is now 12 years old.

I just had to check a couple of registrations to be sure. My oldest is 9 years. Still sitting out there doing nothing. Should really do something productive with some of my old sites, but who has time?

I strongly suggest Adsense for Domains if they are not doing anything and you don't have time to work on them. At least it pays for their registration each year (in my case).

My oldest site is actually 16 years old (1994) but due to naivete and inattention I let a domain name lapse so under it's present name I think it's the same as Rons: 12 years old (1998).

My second oldest was registered on Jan. 8, 1999 (11 years old). Remember back then when registration was about $35 per domain and there was only one registrar?

My oldest and first was 1999 but I changed it to a new name in 2001, and suppose would have to say 2001 then, since I did have to start it over. :confused:

banners
Back