The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
OG Ads

Official OGAds

New Hot Rate for IRL: Social Calendar!

Offer 29156 - IRL: Social Calendar - REG SHELL (iPhone, Free, INCENT, US, 26MB)
New Rate: $0.84
Very high daily caps!

No current end date but won't last long! Lets make that $!

Solitaire Deluxe® 2 - Burst LIVE!!

36035 Solitaire Deluxe® 2 - Burst (iPhone/iPad, INCENT, Free, US, 88MB) back live!!!
Running till EOD Monday!
Rate: $0.70
Expected EPCs: ~$0.40+

Public Offers Back in Da House for Today and Tomorrow!!!

37451 Public - CPE - Submit Application (iPhone/iPad, INCENT, US, 7MB)
Rate: $4.90
Expected EPCs: $0.50+

37450 Public - CPE - Submit Application (Android, INCENT, US, 7MB)
Rate: $4.90
Expected EPCs: $0.25+

iHeartRadio Burst LIVE!!

37828 iHeartRadio - 80s (Android Phone, Free, INCENT, US, 48MB)
Boosted Rate: $0.91
Even higher daily cap!
Expected EPC: $0.40+

Very hot offer with high caps and an amazing EPC! Burst ends at the end of April, so be sure to use it while we got it!

State of Survival Rate Burst!

34063 State of Survival - (Android, INCENT, US, 46MB)
New Rate: $0.56

35439 State of Survival - ALL (iPhone/iPad, INCENT, US, 46MB)
New Rate: $0.60

iOS 14.5 Changes (going live some time after April 26th 2021)

Please see this dash page or our blog to understand the changes we are making with regards to iOS 14.5.

Key Points:
  • Apple is preventing iOS App's from sending postbacks. This blocks conversions from firing.
  • The solution is now "most" iOS App offers will now be paid on a CPC basis.
  • We have contracts with all the advertisers to ensure the CPC payouts are as high as the EPC's you are used to getting. This will not negatively affect your earnings!
  • This change only affects iOS app offers. Not Android. Not Pins. Not surveys.
  • Change is scary, but as the industry adapts so shall OGAds to insure that our publishers consistently make the most money with our content locking technology. Trust in OG!
  • We are confidant this change is not permanent and will last from a couple weeks to a couple months. We believe apple will enable a tracking solution to enable basic postbacks.

We just got some super solid rate increases on many of the Norton shells!!
fire
fire

Android
29740 Norton Secure VPN - (Android, INCENT Free, UK, 42M)
29741 Norton Secure VPN - (Android, INCENT Free, CA, 42M)
29742 Norton Secure VPN - (Android, INCENT Free, AU, 42M)
29739 Norton Secure VPN - (Android, INCENT Free, US, 42M)

iOS
21982 Norton Secure VPN - (iPhone, INCENT Free, US, 42M)
25530 Norton Secure VPN - (iPhone, INCENT Free, UK, 42M)

Also, we wanted to make sure you were aware of some of our best offers by EPCs!
1f911.png
Both Android and iOS are stacked with tons of campaigns with great cap!!
chart_with_upwards_trend
chart_with_upwards_trend

Best Android Offers
rocket
rocket
rocket

30329 Stash - CPE - Registration (Android, INCENT, Free, US, 24M)
29340 Fetch Rewards - CPE (Android, INCENT, US, 7MB)
31228 Lucktastic - CPE - T2 Event C (Android, Free, INCENT, US, 20M)

Best iOS Offers
rocket
rocket
rocket

30925 IRL: Social Calendar - New (iPhone, Free, INCENT, US, 26MB)
37213 iHeartRadio - 80s - (iPhone, Free, INCENT, US, 48MB)b
29338 Fetch Rewards - CPE (iPhone/iPad, INCENT, US, 7MB)

Lots of opportunity to make money, lets get it!! Be sure to login to check out these hot offers and many others!
fire
1f92f.png
dollar

Just Got Back Will be posting more keeping things updated for og letting you know about all new features and bursts to come!

IMG_0458.jpg

Are you ready to elevate your landing page strategy? Thanks to the progress in AI, constructing a high-performing landing page has become a simple process. Take a look at OG's blog to learn how you can create custom pages in a few minutes.

Attachments

• 38282e06-dfa4-4802-bb2b-098343a9d2af_t1.png.jpeg
    38282e06-dfa4-4802-bb2b-098343a9d2af_t1.png.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 22
I'm excited to share with you the new Burst offer - 48364 Fliff - Sports Picks. It's a sports betting app that is now available on iOS,

This offer will run until end of day on February 11th, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can. The rate for this offer is $0.74,
48364 Fliff - Sports Picks - [Sports Betting] (iOS, Incent, US)
Running until EOD 2/11
Rate: $0.74

I've been hearing a lot about the potential benefits of AI in the world of CPA, and I was wondering if any of you have had any experience using AI in your strategies? If so, I would love to hear more about it.

For those who haven't used AI in CPA, I'm curious if you've considered it and what your thoughts are on the topic. Is it something you would consider incorporating into your work in the future?

For those who haven't used AI in CPA, I'm curious if you've considered it and what your thoughts are on the topic. Is it something you would consider incorporating into your work in the future?

Among the few things I've seen that may have some current merit is the example you set in another thread about building landing pages with AI. I've been digging deeper on that. I think it may be a core for the new wave of LP builders. I bet we see it sooner rather than later.

Hello everyone!

We have great news for all you app enthusiasts out there. February is here and it's time for another Burst Season! Here are three exciting offers that you don't want to miss:

Evermerge - [Merge] (iOS, INCENT, US) | Rate: $0.85

Chatbooks Family Photo Albums - Keyword [Freeprints] (iOS, INCENT, US) RON | Rate: $0.81

Fliff - Sports Picks - [Sports Betting] (iOS, Incent, US) | Rate: $0.74

Some Basic YouTube tips to keep you motivated
  • Pick trending topics
  • Try new niches
  • Keep testing
  • Optimize successful campaigns
Check out the full article here YouTube Basics

Moral of the story, stop pumping out the same ole same ole and take the content you are producing seriously. You will go from struggling to break-even, to raking in more money than the top 1%.​

Get Ready for a Limited Time Burst Offer on OGads - Maximize Your Earnings Now!

Burst Alert!!
48526 Wood Block Doku - Keyword [Wood Block Puzzle] (iOS, INCENT, Free, US)
Rate: $0.68

Hey everyone!
Have you heard about the amazing app install offers currently available on OGAds? We have some of the hottest offers available in the US right now, including iHeart radio, Angi, and Evertale!

If you're looking to get in on the action and earn some serious cash, then these offers are not to be missed. Best of all, these offers are available all day long, so you can start earning anytime you want.

Don't miss out on these amazing offers! Head over to OGAds today and start earning big.

iHeartRadio - Hit Nation - (iPhone, Free, INCENT, US, 48MB) NEW Network EPC $0.44

Evertale - (iPhone/iPad, Free, INCENT, US, 20M Network EPC $0.28

Angi - (Android, Free, INCENT, US, 42M) Network EPC $0.23

Last edited:
Maximizing Conversions and Retaining User Engagement with Tailored Content Lockers

Check out ogads course on Custom Content Lockers

We will be going over how to create a sub domain, generating your api key and setting up your database

MI
Back