The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
OG Ads

Official OGAds

Hello Acura,

Your site looks very professional.

I would love to join your network to see the offers you have there.:)

Thank you for the lightning fast response, I greatly appreciate your professionalism in handling this matter.

I will definitely be testing your offers as soon as I can.

P.s.: Your Content Locker creation tool is just awesome! :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Thank you for the lightning fast response, I greatly appreciate your professionalism in handling this matter.

I will definitely be testing your offers as soon as I can.

P.s.: Your Content Locker creation tool is just awesome! :ninja::ninja::ninja:

No problem. If you need anything please add me on skype bobby.ogads

Thanks

And people still falls this scammer scams...
... and he is even moderator here
god dam

Scammer? Ahh your just mad because you did not get approved into the network? Far from a scam check out the reviews here OG Ads - Reviews | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix OGAds has been around for almost 2 years now and we pay everyone! Weekly!

So before you come on here and start trashing me and the network do your homework!

@DanielCater please add me bobby.ogads

@Mr.Khoai Been really busy the last few days I will get back to your email shortly

@SkyGrizzly Noobs content locking? We have guys doing $1300 an hour on our lockers I do not call that noob. Also why are you wasting your time posting here is content locking is for noobs?

CPA Teacher was sold 2 months ago and the new owner closed the network because he had no time or clue how to run it witch is sad because it was a great network.

Hello Everyone

If you need help getting started or into the network please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

MI
Back