The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Now this is my Highest Payment Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPAEXPERT

Hope if everything goes well, will double the amount next time..
Dec 2015.jpg

$4M in a week? :eek:
Congrats man!

I doubt even Charles Ngo does that much revenue when he has a whole team. o_O
The biggest screenshot of earning I have seen was the famous $2M Mundomedia screenshot of Evan Christopher.

Last edited:
Congrats man!

The biggest screenshot of earning I have seen was the famous $2M Mundomedia screenshot of Evan Christopher.

Can you link to that screenshot please?

Photoshop, how can you believe such a claim? Come on

well of course you would say photoshop because its easy to disclaim rather than do some basic research.

Here´s how :
You see that magnifier glass in the top right hand corner? It´s a Search Function.

Why not type in ¨CPA Expert¨ into that search function of the forum and look up threads and read them to see if the posts are of someone who photoshops. Really put some effort into it and maybe you could learn something. It would take time to really put the pieces together and gain insight over many posts, but hey in involves work, right, and it´s much easier to discredit.

Hey, I´m the first person to not believe, but you know what?

I give people the benefit of the doubt but more importantly I ask questions, pointed questions without invading someone´s privacy of their campaign.

• Do you use landing pages?
  • If you wouldn´t mind sharing what is your traffic source?
  • Are you using retargeting?
  • I see you are making a lot money but what is your ROI... Profit after ad expenses?
  • What vertical are you in?
  • How are you able to get so much traffic to make these numbers?

Wouldn´t you be able to tell from their responses if they were lying or making stuff up. Usually if you ask correctly and ask good questions a lot of people are willing to help.

Listen
well of course you would say photoshop because its easy to disclaim rather than do some basic research.

Here´s how :
You see that magnifier glass in the top right hand corner? It´s a Search Function.

Why not type in ¨CPA Expert¨ into that search function of the forum and look up threads and read them to see if the posts are of someone who photoshops. Really put some effort into it and maybe you could learn something. It would take time to really put the pieces together and gain insight over many posts, but hey in involves work, right, and it´s much easier to discredit.

Hey, I´m the first person to not believe, but you know what?

I give people the benefit of the doubt but more importantly I ask questions, pointed questions without invading someone´s privacy of their campaign.

• Do you use landing pages?
  • If you wouldn´t mind sharing what is your traffic source?
  • Are you using retargeting?
  • I see you are making a lot money but what is your ROI... Profit after ad expenses?
  • What vertical are you in?
  • How are you able to get so much traffic to make these numbers?

Wouldn´t you be able to tell from their responses if they were lying or making stuff up. Usually if you ask correctly and ask good questions a lot of people are willing to help.

You should ask him these questions.

And anyone today, can read on the Internet, information is available online and see like an expert. Also, anyone that has made a couple of dollars even thousands of dollars online, can seem like an expert when creating a thread.

Last thing, this software, whatever it is, is simply an app. I don't even know which app it is. It can be anything from self hosted to web based and you can put any numbers in there.

4,7 million dollars equates to about 60 Million dollars per year, oh yeah I forgot he just claimed that he will be able to double it next time, so he will be 'making' 10 million a month or 120 million a year. Give me the name of a one person affiliate that can make this amount of money online. Surely, you can do so selling products, doing ecommerce or having a high growth startup. I am not denying that. But this guy is claiming to be able to generate such amounts in such a small period of time (1month or 1 week) or whatever he is doing, but no one has the courage to say something to him and to his false claims.

I know exactly why he is doing so. He asked me in private to use a verified Google Adwords account with my own money and then send me GUARANTEED 50% gains for my money. Not even the best affiliate marketer in history can really have such claims. There are no guaranteed earnings whatsoever, in any industry period. Unless, you are Madoff and stealing people's money.

Anyways this guy doesn't look legit to me and he will never be able to backup his claims, depicting himself as the highest earner in affiliate marketing history.

Yes check his threads, very legit threads asking people to borrow their money and adwords accounts. That's what a respected super affiliate does. Next time, I might find Charles Ngo or Malan Darras or any known figure doing the same thing in the public section of a forum. I am sorry, I am a big newbie and I should just shut up and inhale whatever people are saying. I just don't like the pernicious way to make these claims as an ad and reassurance for people to give him their adwords accounts and maybe even their houses. He is just trying to show the money to get into people's pockets, and anyone with an ounce of logical thinking and working in this field for some time will spot this fake a mile away. This is a legit forum that's why I am making this comment, and this is my right to do so. I am protecting newbies from being taken advantage of. People that think that 5 million in a month in affiliate is so easy that you could even double it next month. Anyways, I know that you can make lots and tons of money in this industry just not at that scale.

hahah Funny people out here...DO i really care what some of you are saying? I really dont care, some people who are actually working with me, they know, how much they make through me. Forget about the affiliate network. People with low thought will never reach their goal. It really does not bother me, what a person thinks..Nothing is impossible, if i tell you the blueprint of my work, still one wont be able to execute it. If one pub is making one sale from one link, i am making 7X sales or conversation of that. Right now i work with nearly 20 people who is just advertising my campaign from different countries, and they do not work with the network, so rank wise in the google or say in bidding wise in leadipact or in any traffic source,from postion 1-7 is all me. So even if a person click the 2nd ranking ads that will be me , 3rd ranking ad is also me , and so do the 4-5-6 or 7th ranking AD, so i bid my position from 1-7, come get me there if u can, how far will one spend? How far will you keep bidding for one click?..I actually thought not to share the screenshot, but it does not really matter. The way i do business it requires lots of mental stability, strength and risk. Invest your money to Grow....!! How i get traffic, so much traffic...Well i am not the one man in the game anymore..I make people advertise my campaign from multiple countries, so who is the winner here? One pub targeting 1000USD a month or a day afraid of spending 100USD a day, will that pub able to compete me? No not possible!! Anyways i really dont give a F about what others think........!

Listen

And anyone today, can read on the Internet, information is available online and see like an expert. Also, anyone that has made a couple of dollars even thousands of dollars online, can seem like an expert when creating a thread.

Last thing, this software, whatever it is, is simply an app. I don't even know which app it is. It can be anything from self hosted to web based and you can put any numbers in there.

4,7 million dollars equates to about 60 Million dollars per year, oh yeah I forgot he just claimed that he will be able to double it next time, so he will be 'making' 10 million a month or 120 million a year. Give me the name of a one person affiliate that can make this amount of money online. Surely, you can do so selling products, doing ecommerce or having a high growth startup. I am not denying that. But this guy is claiming to be able to generate such amounts in such a small period of time (1month or 1 week) or whatever he is doing, but no one has the courage to say something to him and to his false claims.

I know exactly why he is doing so. He asked me in private to use a verified Google Adwords account with my own money and then send me GUARANTEED 50% gains for my money. Not even the best affiliate marketer in history can really have such claims. There are no guaranteed earnings whatsoever, in any industry period. Unless, you are Madoff and stealing people's money.

Anyways this guy doesn't look legit to me and he will never be able to backup his claims, depicting himself as the highest earner in affiliate marketing history.
Listen

Hey Bud first of all i did not even personally send you any message, it is you who asked me about the business and you said you are in the learning process.
Just an advice, you need to learn way more bud, if this is what you are doing, and without knowing the fact, you keep telling things, it is not right. I am not gaining or losing no money. I hardly care, rather give some time to yourself, learning things, it will help you..Work hard, dream big, when you have money in your hand, you will go bananas and will think of expanding it , you will think of making more money . You are yet to get that taste...I wont lose a dime, you can say whatever you wish, but be honest at least. It is you who in-boxed me...not me bud...

@medvih: You sick fuck. Why don't you hang yourself. Do you have any idea about affiliate marketing? I don't know cpaexpert but I heard about him from my AM he has different user name which even my AM refused to say. This is a genuine screenshot you dumbass. If I not wrong he also got a special invitation from mundo. He runs all exclusive offers which you will never get access and will never be visible to morons like you. So shut the fuck up and stop defaming someone's hardwork. Puto..

Congrats man!

You can believe whatever you wish! :) As long i am not losing money i am fine with that...
and That is not weekly, that is monthly withdrawn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back