The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Now this is my Highest Payment Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@medvih: You sick fuck. Why don't you hang yourself. Do you have any idea about affiliate marketing? I don't know cpaexpert but I heard about him from my AM he has different user name which even my AM refused to say. This is a genuine screenshot you dumbass. If I not wrong he also got a special invitation from mundo. He runs all exclusive offers which you will never get access and will never be visible to morons like you. So shut the fuck up and stop defaming someone's hardwork. Puto..
i love you.very good.

so 4.7 million revenue in 1 month?

telling us your revenue is useless. what's your roi? how much money do you have after deducting all of your expenses?
in this industry, revenue is a useless number. most people just post their revenue but what really matters is how much money is actually in your bank account.

if you do paid traffic, tell us how much you spent to buy traffic?
unless you do free traffic and run a high profit business?

for example, someone made 100,000 in one month, but he didn't tell us about his 70,000 ad spend. 100k not so impressive now, huh?

@medvih: You sick fuck. Why don't you hang yourself. Do you have any idea about affiliate marketing? I don't know cpaexpert but I heard about him from my AM he has different user name which even my AM refused to say. This is a genuine screenshot you dumbass. If I not wrong he also got a special invitation from mundo. He runs all exclusive offers which you will never get access and will never be visible to morons like you. So shut the fuck up and stop defaming someone's hardwork. Puto..
No need to use such language on the forum.

Hope if everything goes well, will double the amount next time..View attachment 5425
In deed you are a CPA expert. I am seeing this screenshot and am just left in complete dilemma. Making such dollars is a no joke buddy. I do hope you have ended a year in a great style than ever before. I just want to say that keep up the same spirit even as we are in the new year. Do not remember to share the tips you have been using so that we can be able to grow together as a family. I am tempted to as the organization that you work for, it seems it has a very well paying power.

I won't get to this low level. And I will confirm that the screenshot is not real. I wonder why you kid is so aggressive. I guess it is easy to be so behind your computer and I don't expect you to be any better that CPAExpert.

Anyways, if this language was used in other forums such bhw or whatever, you will be already banned. You have no other argument than insulting me, which is useless unless you step up and tell us your real name and come over here. Unless, you keep trolling. Anyways, last message you will deserve to me. This forum is getting infested by kids. Go get slapped by mommy, you worthless idiot

I won't get to this low level. And I will confirm that the screenshot is not real. I wonder why you kid is so aggressive. I guess it is easy to be so behind your computer and I don't expect you to be any better that CPAExpert.
Its been reported and will be taken care of by the admin.

Thanks. I think even politicians, CEOs or whatsover, can be criticized but no insults are permitted. You have to follow the rules and I thank you, you guys rocks. I might be wrong, he might be making this money and good for him but insulting me with no reason is not a behaviour that can be accepted anywhere. Thanks everyone and sorry CPAEXPERT, I have nothing against you or anyone but I was just arguing about an idea that I had. Not being aggressive. Hope you all good luck with you endevours.

Okay guys, all of you calm down. This has simply spun out of control. This isn't why we are here. I've closed this thread for that reason.

Play nice, and stop the foul language. I've had complaints about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back