The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Not getting signups, I don't believe it at all

Click Action Traffic

I'm also gonna link this, where there are many testimonials:
My Results of Phillip P. Brewer's Solo Ads | Solo Ad Directory

I seem to be relatable to Luis David, who ordered a certain number of clicks and got no optins at all the first go. He also bought from him because he was a recommended seller.

However, he would get the same number of additional clicks and an optin rate of about 20%, after Philip solved certain problems. So, I might actually be getting the number of leads I hoped for. I'd say we'll see.

But, Linkly only lets me track 1,000 clicks for free, so since Philip might be giving me more than 1,000 clicks, that doesn't sound too good.

In order to get sign-ups you have to design landing pages which make it a no-brainer
The customer needs to be convinced that not signing up would be a bad decision
Your landing page didn't convince me, but the money you paid is an investment in understanding what doesn't work
Now you are smarter - make sure you understand what went wrong, from your tracking statistics - what did you learn about your customers behavior?
Personally I am in affiliate marketing to help people, and making money is secondary (although I wouldn't be doing it if it didn't pay the bills), so I wouldn't promote anything if it didn't offer a tangible benefit to a real person
Therefore I would only ever promote software offers with a money-back guarantee of 7-10 days
This will instill for confidence in your customer to take the risk
Also remember that the bar for success is very high, you need to REALLY understand how this works
See --> www.youtube.com/c/Landingpageguys/videos

Click Action Traffic

I'm also gonna link this, where there are many testimonials:
My Results of Phillip P. Brewer's Solo Ads | Solo Ad Directory

I seem to be relatable to Luis David, who ordered a certain number of clicks and got no optins at all the first go. He also bought from him because he was a recommended seller.

However, he would get the same number of additional clicks and an optin rate of about 20%, after Philip solved certain problems. So, I might actually be getting the number of leads I hoped for. I'd say we'll see.

But, Linkly only lets me track 1,000 clicks for free, so since Philip might be giving me more than 1,000 clicks, that doesn't sound too good.
Unfortunately you get what you pay for which seems to be low quality leads. I never use this service and always opt to use udimi. Using udimi you have the option to get a refund if the service did not meet your standards and you don't have to use linkly to track your links. Udimi has a built in tracker and bot scanner so all of the emails lists being promoted are all human, i've only had a few issues but was able to claim a refund. It will probably be a couple $ more expensive but with their high quality sellers it's worth it.

Very nice thread, you have been given great advice already, not sure if I can add to that...
I think the non-effectiveness of your landing page has been mentioned enough.
You can't blame the Solo add provider, this page will not convert...

Why not "Affiliate marketing secrets which netted me 20k profit per month!"
Because it probably isn't true. :D At least not yet. Hopefully, we can help him take another step in that direction.
Although it certainly can work if you have a good marketing level, as has been mentioned before don't go that route... I personally wouldn't go there either, why make false claims? Don't forget many marketers using this technique back-up these words with "proof" (bank transfers/cheques/network payout statements,... I won't debate if these a fake or not)
Also you might take into account a percentage of the people you are trying to convince to click might feel like "You're making 20k/month and you're selling your golden goose? What's the catch here?" It takes good copywriting to push these to 'hit the button'...

Investigate the approach @Honeybadger is bringing forward, identify struggling points and offer a solution...
Personally I am in affiliate marketing to help people
Make them feel they miss out on something if they don't take up your offer...
The customer needs to be convinced that not signing up would be a bad decision.

Landing page... Condense everything down in a few lines, throw it in a nice large font, throw in a visible CTA button... Make at least two visually different versions, maybe test different color schemes...
VERY important! Test them on mobile as your current page look is no good on desktop but it is even worse on mobile...

You're using the solo ads source to build your own mail list, not a bad idea, as those people have proven to read their emails... It's obvious that your current CPL is way excessive but if you work I'm convinced that it will drop by a lot ;)
Specify 'first name' when asking for the name... Your follow-up mails can be made much more personal that way...
I hope you have a good email follow-up sequence ready? Because when someone signs-up you need to reach out to them fast...

Don't forget many marketers using this technique back-up these words with "proof" (bank transfers/cheques/network payout statements

Slightly off topic but ..
So far I haven't shared my commission statements on this forum
(@Strickland requested last year, and since this I've always been super eager to share as much as possible)
That's why I do go into fine detail about my system
Because then it's open for scrutiny and skeptical questions (which I happily answer)
I recommend that you include this approach in your page, as it will help your customer to believe they are getting a solution to a problem (rather than an additional problem)
  1. This is product X (image)
  2. This is the problem that product X solves (graphic)
  3. This is how product X works (video)
  4. These are people's results using product X (reviews)
  5. Try product X for free trial (sign up form)
  6. Still not convinced? Read more (case studies)

I hope you have a good email follow-up sequence ready? Because when someone signs-up you need to reach out to them fast...

Excellent point @GriD
I recommend signing up to some offers yourself @Plankton5165 and see what other people are doing
Then you can combine all their tactics together
This is my most powerful tactic in SEO - find multiple competitors and copy their best tactics
Nothing wrong with copying someone else's clever tactics

find multiple competitors and copy their best tactics
Nothing wrong with copying someone else's clever tactics

I used to do this to see how other marketers wrote their sequences. It can be a good and fast way to get good ideas, save you time too because you now have a template to follow for format, sentence structure, word power, etc. Just customize and tweak - boom, done.

But as mentioned by someone in an above post, you have to know your target audience to be most effective and draw them in.

I mean that I signed up, subscribed to their lists. A great resource!

What I do is sign up
Then set up funnel which redirects all mail from that domain to a separate mail folder (with all newsletters from that type of offer)
That way it doesn't go to your inbox
Also easier to compare subject lines from different senders

Side note see how you're intrigued by my statement? This would most likely lead to you signing up to my list to get all of my secrets, along with a catchy paragraph and some biased graphs/fake earnings I can see this being lucrative solo ads campaign.

However for what you're doing please stay away from these methods.
That reads to me like a crock of shit --I wouldn't waste my time.
But that's me --I don't fall for lines like that for many years.

I've gotten 16 clicks and I still have not gotten any signups.
I don't want to hurt your feelings but the whole feel of that landing page gives me no confidence.

• I would use a negative sales approach
  • identify the pain points
  • then show my offer's ability/[usefulness & cost value] to smooth the affiliate marketer's start up.

I am assuming that is the audience you are addressing --the n00b or 'learning' viewer
Affiliate Marketing at the Next Level
Win with Affiliate Marketing
Stop Wasting Time and Money
Do this and Double your Affiliate Income

And that mustard and green background looks bad to me.
**added -- the CTA and the form button look awful --is that a free AWeber acct. That looks like an ad branding their name --very unprofessional; also --gaining trust is the name of the game. where is the money-back seal, social media proof or a few satisfied customer posts -- needed. Reinforce the offer's value with some 3rd 'neutral' party's statements.

I would stop and regroup. Then make 2 or 3 versions and get 50 email CTR to each (at least).
Pick the best then get 100 clicks.
if you don't get 10 sales --STOP find a better offer

Last edited:
My favorite scam statement
This one is a real tickle
"Read some of our many 5-star reviews"
.. even though you go to Trust Pilot and they got avg rating 2.3 from 100 reviews
They are banking on you not going to Trust Pilot (there's no link, obviously)
Then add "Click here to read all reviews"
.. which is a page they created that only contains 5-star reviews
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Also, Udimi limits you to one account. Period. But I want to use a different email address.

They're like, too bad. Once you signed up to Udimi, you can only use the email address you used to sign up. I think that is too much to risk. I'm not just talking about losing money.

That reads to me like a crock of shit --I wouldn't waste my time.
But that's me --I don't fall for lines like that for many years.
Exactly but the unwise and desperate are more likely to take a chance and sign up. I also would think it's a load of shit but some people don't and those are the people you want to target when sending out offers.

Although it certainly can work if you have a good marketing level, as has been mentioned before don't go that route... I personally wouldn't go there either, why make false claims? Don't forget many marketers using this technique back-up these words with "proof" (bank transfers/cheques/network payout statements,... I won't debate if these a fake or not)
Also you might take into account a percentage of the people you are trying to convince to click might feel like "You're making 20k/month and you're selling your golden goose? What's the catch here?" It takes good copywriting to push these to 'hit the button'...
You're definitely right, seasoned pros won't fall for this shit but you would be amazed how many noobs do. it's worked for me in the past and i'm sure it will work in the future. Guess it's a blackhat method but I can't help myself, as @azgold says i'm incorrigible. :D

This is why I'm doing fashion and SEO
Example --> "Hi there, you searched for 'blue Ralph Lauren mens shirts' and this is the biggest collection of blue-colored men's Ralph Lauren shirts in the world - take your pick !!"
Result? 6% of all customers buy something (25% CTR to product page, 23% of those customers purchase)
No need for anything clever, just a simple solution that can't be beaten

Maybe "Affiliate Marketing Secrets Which Netted Me 8k A Month" would look more believable and may even get some of the wiser aff marketers to sign up. As @Graybeard said make multiple pages and split test them, try the 20k per month, try the 8k per month and maybe think of another one yourself. See which one gets you the most bang for your buck and run with it.
Very important! If you don't catch their attention IMMEDIATELY they will simply just unsubscribe from your list.

Finally @Plankton5165 whats your end goal with this list? Sell it? Monetise it using solo ads or just email them cpa offers?

Maybe "Affiliate Marketing Secrets Which Netted Me 8k A Month" would look more believable and may even get some of the wiser aff marketers to sign up. As @Graybeard said make multiple pages and split test them, try the 20k per month, try the 8k per month and maybe think of another one yourself. See which one gets you the most bang for your buck and run with it.

Very important! If you don't catch their attention IMMEDIATELY they will simply just unsubscribe from your list.

Finally @Plankton5165 whats your end goal with this list? Sell it? Monetise it using solo ads or just email them cpa offers?

It happens to be to sell an affiliate product in the back-end.

banners
Back