The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Nofollow blogs questions for help

helen_gracio

Can you help me with this ? I have not used dofollow blogs for my SEO.
Could you provide some good tips and links .
Do you know if they are effective ?
Thank you very much !!

As long as you make quality comments, they are fine and will help. I do them just when i feel like surfing.

The only downside is getting your anchors in. But a high pr link is always a plus. Remember, the PR of the "Page" that the comment is on is what counts, not the PR of the site.

This is also playing a numbers game, some bloggers will delete any comment with alink, so be patient, and always make quality post.

here is a page with a long list of blogs that do not use the nofollow. use wisely! Do Follow Bloggers | FullosseousFlap's Dental Blog

Thank you jcorkern for the tips and resource. Can you explain me the difference between dofollow and nofollow, who benefits from which one.
For example I have a nofollow blog and people put comments with links who gets the backlink. Please give some details.

if you post a comment on a nofollow blog, then you get no page rank passed through the link to your site. If there are no nofollow tags then you get credit for the link from that comment from Google and Yahoo. Now, Cache spiders still follow the tags, so you can use them to get pages indexed quickly. All they do is stop link value transfer.

I do not agree with the nofollow tags as it is only abused by spammers on blogs for the most part in comments sections. There are plenty of widgets and plugins to eliminate most of the spam comments anyway, and bloggers are really biased on links from comments.

If you make a quality comment, a link is in order, If it is an advertising comment, it is spam.

So to answer the question directly, if there is a nofollow tag, the blogger wins because he has free content without giving anything in return. If the blogger does not use the nofollow tag, then it is a fair trade as long as the comment is quality, if not, they should delete it anyway.

Using comments is a matter of common sense and respect.

Thank you jcorkern,
Basically, nofollow blogs do not let links but allow to put tags. Well won't make a real benefit to site owner, but adds value to blog owner.

blog about dofollow blog posting!

I found a very good blog!

caroline-middlebrook.com/blog/do-you-have-a-blog-commenting-strategy

I liked it so much thought to share :)

Its good if you try using the dofollow blogs.

But nofollow are also good depending on your comments. After All its the comments that matters more.

Nofollow blogs are just as good as dofollow blogs if not better when used properly. Nofollow bloggers get far less comments and therefore appreciate high quality comments more, if you continuously make great comments then they might put you permanently on their blog roll.

"Nofollow blogs are just as good as dofollow blogs if not better when used properly. Nofollow bloggers get far less comments and therefore appreciate high quality comments more"

This statement is 100% false. 99% of wordpress blogs are nofollow, and they get millions of comments daily. Do follow blogs are usualy on sites that are niche and have an active user base that returns on a regular basis.

So how could nofollow blogs be "better"? Maybe I sould not have said anything, because It is good for me to have this floating around the web, you get the nofollows hopeing for a blogroll link once in a blue moon while I am sitting at number 1 for competetive keywords due to my visitation to dofollow blogs.

So, in essence, I get a quality link plus the traffic and you get traffic. So, really, which is better?

You could argue that most dofollow blogs get more traffic, but that is not true either as a whole, clicks from comments are like titles, it has a lot to do with the quality of the post, then the comment, and the visitors wants, needs and desires.

It is easier to find nofollow blogs, but easy is generaly not that good when building an online business. Always take the road less traveled and you will come out on top. this goes for any business, and chances are, if you are here reading this, it should be treated as a business.

banners
Back