The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

NinjaBlaster vs MonsterSocial

Alright, come to our topic. We have discussed ninja blaster as well as massplanner, but there were no review or user experience about MosterSocial. It would be helpful if anyone here like to share the experience with this software.

I have used Ninja Blasted and it has worked great for me :) But I see alot of people talking about MP.
Sound like you are experienced with ninja blaster. Recently Facebook has updated their system and if you are trying to post Facebook group using new profile there is a high chance to loose your account fast. Have you tested for new Facebook accounts yet?

It seems MassPlanner better than others which offers more for the money.

I guess using aged FB accounts will help resolving issues regarding posting in groups, just a guess but kinda makes sense.

It seems MassPlanner better than others which offers more for the money.

I guess using aged FB accounts will help resolving issues regarding posting in groups, just a guess but kinda makes sense.
Do you buy old facebook accounts or do you have that in previous. If you buy, then would you like to share your source please? I am badly needed the service.

Buy them and let them age. But again you need to make it look natural, meaning you dont want to let an account sit without any activity for a year & if you start joining groups or adding too many people then it raises red flag. Another words you may want to increase posts/friends/groups/fanpages gradually. I used to buy it from a seller at BBHForum but he just stopped the service. Check out Fiver.

Buy them and let them age. But again you need to make it look natural, meaning you dont want to let an account sit without any activity for a year & if you start joining groups or adding too many people then it raises red flag. Another words you may want to increase posts/friends/groups/fanpages gradually. I used to buy it from a seller at BBHForum but he just stopped the service. Check out Fiver.
Alright. But you know it's quite hard to maintain a large volume of account if you want to start promoting in the bulk method. On the other hand, I don't want to wait 2-3 years in order to get older my account.

Alright. But you know it's quite hard to maintain a large volume of account if you want to start promoting in the bulk method. On the other hand, I don't want to wait 2-3 years in order to get older my account.

I'm only asking this because I don't know...

Do you buy new FB accounts? I thought the whole point was to buy aged ones. No?

And does it make a difference for using NB or MS? Aged or new account, I mean. Would using the software/platform get a new account flagged faster?

I'm only asking this because I don't know...

Do you buy new FB accounts? I thought the whole point was to buy aged ones. No?

And does it make a difference for using NB or MS? Aged or new account, I mean. Would using the software/platform get a new account flagged faster?
Last month I bought new PVA account from a service, but they are refuse to re-verified the PVA accounts. I usually buy new facebook accounts and they are got flagged very soon. That is why I am looking for an aged facebook account. I found service who are provided old facebook account, but pricing is high $50 per account. For new facebook account, you can post a large volume of ads where for new account only do 400+ per day. There are also less amount of chance to get flagged by using old facebook accounts.

Last month I bought new PVA account from a service, but they are refuse to re-verified the PVA accounts. I usually buy new facebook accounts and they are got flagged very soon. That is why I am looking for an aged facebook account. I found service who are provided old facebook account, but pricing is high $50 per account. For new facebook account, you can post a large volume of ads where for new account only do 400+ per day. There are also less amount of chance to get flagged by using old facebook accounts.

That's what I thought. I don't use FB (or haven't yet) but that was the impression I had of how that worked.

Please be careful when buying accounts that you deal with someone honest. I have read of problems that people have had.

Can't vouch for any of them but there have been at least a couple of people selling accounts here on this forum, I think.

This is very strange. We are still not finding anyone who is using MonsterSocial. But when I review their sites it looks like they got a lot of clients.

I mean to this thread or this forum. I haven't read any reviews from internet yet. Because I found most of the reviews are crap or spamming.

Gotcha! I don't know what to tell you, though.

I've found that most review sites are crap/spam. They're really affiliate sites trying to get you to buy. To me, most of them read like they haven't actually tried the product, so I don't trust the review. I look for sites that seem to be unbiased and don't have the company name in the domain name. :)

MI
Back