The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

NinjaBlaster vs MonsterSocial

frostt

affiliate
Ninja Blaster vs Monster Social

Looking for FB bot and both looks like great tools for multiple FB account management. Please post your experiences with these bots (pros-cons) if you have them.

Thanks

I've never used either one. Had a quick look at their sites and noted some differences while skimming their info:

Ninja Blaster only does FB and has a 3 day trial; costs $9.95 per month

Monster Social does FB, IG, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Twitter; no free trial that I saw; to get the license for all - $ 99.99 per 3 months

Monster Social also allows you to only pay for one social network @ $39.99 per 3 months

Both sites spell out clearly the features you get.

Hopefully, someone who has actually used these tools will pop in and comment on the quality/results.

Obviously, if you only need FB, then you can probably go with the cheaper one, assuming it is decent.

Well, I have used ninja bluster in previous. This is a good facebook marketing tool if you are want to spamming. Because It post all the fb groups you have joined automatically. I have found another service which is great. They have plenty of tools you can boom in the social media marketing. Beside the cost is also very low. This is tool is known as MassPlanner.

Well, I have used ninja bluster in previous. This is a good facebook marketing tool if you are want to spamming. Because It post all the fb groups you have joined automatically. I have found another service which is great. They have plenty of tools you can boom in the social media marketing. Beside the cost is also very low. This is tool is known as MassPlanner.

Just checked out the site. Seems like they do the main 6, including G+ and LinkedIn. Price is $9.95 per month (payable monthly or bi-yearly) and they offer a 5 day trial. Be aware though, that unless you purchase the monthly subscription, you must pay the six months in advance.

Looks to me just how @Jim Moriarty described it - good for spamming. I imagine that if you know how to use it well, it could be used efficiently and safely. Without spamming, I mean. :)

Just checked out the site. Seems like they do the main 6, including G+ and LinkedIn. Price is $9.95 per month (payable monthly or bi-yearly) and they offer a 5 day trial. Be aware though, that unless you purchase the monthly subscription, you must pay the six months in advance.

Looks to me just how @Jim Moriarty described it - good for spamming. I imagine that if you know how to use it well, it could be used efficiently and safely. Without spamming, I mean. :)

Thank you for your feedback!

I have used it and fan of it. I thought this will helpful who are using facebooking marketing. There is no intention for selling it. If I want to sell it then I would put my affiliate link or PM to everyone.

Thanks for sharing that you like it! I was just curious about the connection, if there was one. :)

Was there something in particular that you liked about, or is it that you were generally satisfied with the user experience and/or results?

Thanks for sharing that you like it! I was just curious about the connection, if there was one. :)

Was there something in particular that you liked about, or is it that you were generally satisfied with the user experience and/or results?
Well, Both of it. But you need VPS if you want to running it quite smoothly or you need a pc with permanent connection of internet. Actually I love their automation system. You just set and relax, that's it.

Well, Both of it. But you need VPS if you want to running it quite smoothly or you need a pc with permanent connection of internet. Actually I love their automation system. You just set and relax, that's it.

Set and relax sounds great. :) Thanks!

Update:
I have the problem with mass planner yesterday. My facebook accounts are in jail for posting on groups. I hope they will solve the problem soon. If I set up ninja blaster for 60s interval it also has the same problem. Has anyone facing the similar issue?

Update:
I have the problem with mass planner yesterday. My facebook accounts are in jail for posting on groups. I hope they will solve the problem soon. If I set up ninja blaster for 60s interval it also has the same problem. Has anyone facing the similar issue?

Seems like @Jim Moriarty has some experience with Ninja Blaster, maybe he will come back and offer some advice.

Well same problem is here. I think facebook has updated some rules about group posting. In previously I have set up ninja bluster for 120s interval and got caught by facebook. I am working on that. Hopefully will come up with best solution for you.

But I think you can build your authority in the Facebook group in short time as well. If you responsive all the time and share valuable topic without promoting it I think It would take a week to build your reputation on any group.

Sounds like good advice! That would work for any social platform, at least for building followers, I would think.

banners
Back