What types of Lager Are There?

English/Scottish/Scandinavian?

Strong/High Alcohol %

Normal (Normal Alcohol % (About 4%))

Low (Low Alcohol)

Alcohol Free Lager

page23.jpg

Maybe we can have a section called "Is it possible"

* Is it possible to get water to the shed?
* Is it possible to get electricity to the shed?
* Is it possible to get both without electricuting yourself?

page24.jpg

"St Patricks Day" Night

"St Davids Day" Night

"St Georges Day" Night

"Surveys"

What would you like to see on PubShed?

Pub shed of the month

page18.jpg

Wifi?

Website for your pub shed?

Facebook page

Social media presence?

Wifi for your pub shed, I understand. Not sure about the rest if they are just regular guys with a shed in the backyard? Maybe photo taking tips to show off they shed on their social media accounts?

page25.jpg

Existing Pub Sheds

"Find Out What Buddypress is all about"

Logo Ideas (I should mention that I did all these notes before I got the logo done)

page27.jpg

Drink aware logo at/on footer?

Page Ideas

* Advertising
* HTML Sitemap

No Shed?/Before you buy your shed

Check you have enough space!

Preparing the ground

Last edited by a moderator:
page28.jpg

Readersheds Website

Pub -> Contact all pubshed owners and ask if they would like to be featured?

HOT TUBS

Real Ones
Paddling Pools

Readersheds Website

Great idea! Orrr...you can do a write up about them then send them an email letting them know. Do a good article and they will likely mention it somewhere and you'll get some really relevant backlinks.

By the way, do you have any friends who have pub sheds that you could interview, get pics?

15th April - 22nd April

During this time I will

• Sort out the mobile view of latest posts on front page, scrapping the existing plug in if need be.
  • Finish the cocktails page layout and sort out the tables HTML so it looks ok even if there's only 1 or 2 in the table of three, also so it looks ok in mobile view and is responsive.
  • Arrange my notes and ideas into specific catergories on the first post of this thread.
  • Increase my twitter, instagram and pinterest followers.
  • Make the register/login link more prominent.

Tasks Completed

I have

• Added my notes to the first post and structured it so it reads better.
  • Moved the "Meta" widget to the top of the sidebar to make the register and login links more prominent.
  • Removed the latest posts section on the front page because after making "shed base" and "choosing a shed" pages instead of posts, I only had 1 post on there anyway.

Things I have learned.

• I have also added a new bar at the top of the page with a register and login link on although I am debating removing that, because as soon as you register and login you get a bar at the top anyway so it looks silly to have 2.

I must just say thank you for sharing.

It is most unusual for people to share their niches, I am on the EPN eBay scheme and people are so tight lipped even with the how toos?

It is wonderful,to,see someone's thought process and enthusiasm for their niche, which shows to me it will succeed.

Thank you. I have only just discovered this forum so hope others will help with questions.

AN

I must just say thank you for sharing.

It is most unusual for people to share their niches, I am on the EPN eBay scheme and people are so tight lipped even with the how toos?

It is wonderful,to,see someone's thought process and enthusiasm for their niche, which shows to me it will succeed.

Thank you. I have only just discovered this forum so hope others will help with questions.

AN

Thank you for your kind words! Make sure you sign up to the list and register for the forum!

MI
Back