The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Niche SEO Advice

eagle09

affiliate
Hi, friends there are lots of seo tricks on web some are realy good but some not works to get the results. Here we are discussing such tricks whcih we get through our experiences, so friends please share your unique ideas of seo.Suggest tools which make work easy and faster.

Most important tip for me is links links links. But don't just get any old rubbish. 1 high qualiity and relevant link is better for ranking than hunders of rubbish quality, irrelevant links.

I find that providing fresh, unique content to my blog then re-writing it for ezine works well for me when I use the specific keywords in the blog posts and article title.

This has helped me dominate 3 niche areas with 20 million competing sites for each.

If you have downloadable trial files, create PAD XML and submit it to download directories.

- Submit articles to ezinearticles.com / goarticles.com.

- Submit your website to social bookmarking websites.

- Join forums in your niche, post on there with your link in your signature.

All three will improve your SEO, while building you some more traffic, which is a great way to do both easily.

Blog comments, buying links, link exchange and more. Just keep at links all the time.

As for me the content is very important and I always try to give good great and new ideas on the Internet. I don't think it's very tricky, but it works.

banners
Back