The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

niche advise - would you choose the red or the blue circle?

kush.dimes

affiliate
Hi guys
Ive got a question about niche choosing, and what would you do when choosing a new niche.
I found a few products that are related to each other, but are parts of different niches. for example, chair niche.
would you rather build a web site about garden\outdoor chairs and promoting the product to limited part of garden furniture, or on the other hand, would you build a web site that is all about chairs and promote several products to several niches, for example - a web site the promotes garden chair, dinning chair, desk chairs etc...
what would you advise me to do?
choose the red circle or the blue circle?
Untitled-1.jpg

Garden furniture / office furniture / home furniture are part of the furniture vertical
Garden chairs would be a item category (to my thinking)
A website for what? SEO or landing pages for ads?

its an SEO site that promotes products on amazon.
is it good to build a site that is all about one category? does this kind of sites has authority to the consumer?
I wanted to know which site has a greater authority, one that promote specific product in a specific niche, or one that promotes several products that are related, and can reach several niches.
a different example - would you rather buy basketball shoes from a site only about basketball shoes, or from a site that is all about many kinds of shoes?

It depends on what you want to achieve and do you think and have some proof in fact that some specific niche about chairs could be popular and get you a solid amount of monthly purchases. I would go more broadly and include more types of chairs on the site, as they all fall under the same vertical and you will have the chance to experiment and see which specific category is the most popular so that later you maybe could focus your presentation more on it.

its an SEO site that promotes products on amazon.
is it good to build a site that is all about one category? does this kind of sites has authority to the consumer?
I wanted to know which site has a greater authority, one that promote specific product in a specific niche, or one that promotes several products that are related, and can reach several niches.
Yeah it is fine, both of them, as long as you'll offer many choices and work on an catchy design.. there are sites that focus one category as yours, (Sun glasses) for exp ..
a different example - would you rather buy basketball shoes from a site only about basketball shoes, or from a site that is all about many kinds of shoes?
Good question '-' .. I would buy them from the basketball shoes site, somehow I feel like they would give me more choices on that thing I came for, and they will have good quality ..
But on the other hand, I also like to see other items that are related to basketball (besides shoes) .. i dont know
I buy Sunglasses on a separated website, and contact lenses on another one, and each of them is about one category.

- Samira

banners
Back