The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

News channel for marketing

J

jmeager

We have just launched a news channel on our site with some very interesting and informative articles, updated at least once daily.

What is the best method of promoting this channel to acheieve backlinks and ultimately more conversions?

We have already been working hard on backlinks, I'm really more keen to raise awareness of the news channel

Yeah, it's a bit difficult one..And also tell me that is your news article is related your site, if it is then you will get very instant results as you deals with the same content and keywords..But if you article in unrelated to your site then it will consume some extra time to get results..Thank you...

Thanks for the reply.

Our news articles are very clearly about the same content as our site, very much directed towards them. We are very strong with adding keywords to the articles.

I think forums backlinks are easy to achieve therefore you can try some good do follow blogs and forums to get quick backlinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should try out the social bookmarking & networking. Coz... there are lots of communities and could help you to get huge traffic to your channel. Also, you can advertise on forums.

I think you should try out the social bookmarking & networking. Coz... there are lots of communities and could help you to get huge traffic to your channel. Also, you can advertise on forums.

Thanks for the help Robdale, but mostly all social bookmarking are "no follow" which makes it hard to achieve backlinks. I do agree that these are good traffic generation sources. Other sources that can help backlink generations are article directories, link directories and link exchange etc.

banners
Back