The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newer Auction/PPC Banner Network

John Guanzon

Hey guys, I just recently discovered this newer auction/PPC Banner network called ProjectWonderful.com and you may or may not know what it is, either way it's free to join doesn't have an affiliate program, but does offer a way to earn as a publisher if you wish.

Although I am mentioning this program more so for the results that I have been getting from it. For one it appears that over 70% of the user base and the sites the network is operating on are blogs and blog related sites. So if you promote any make money with blogging or how to blog traffic affiliate programs this may be a network you'll want to take a closer look at.

Main reason is this... a good percent of sites that are getting great traffic only cost you $0.01 to $0.10. I have a campaign running right now that just today cost me less than $2 and I receive over 5,000 views, 48 clicks, and 9 overall sales. With those sales each being $26 commissions. I just matched up the products with the sites I promoted on.

So I figured I would share this advice and results with you guys here, from what I see it's a pretty unsaturated network, although I don't know how much longer that will last.

John, thanks for sharing. I've been looking for some new ways to advertise 5 Star
to build traffic to support some BIG new things that are in the works behind the scenes.

Since I hadn't heard of it, to be honest I thought it would be one of the those PR2,
no traffic, brand new ad services that didn't have much going for it yet.
So initially was impressed when I saw the PR and Alexa stats.

Just did a quick scan of publishers and not seeing many high traffic sites in my niche.
But I'll check it out more this weekend. And maybe even spread the word
so more affiliate bloggers jump on board. :)

banners
Back