The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie...

elite4life

Hi, I just heard about Affiliate marketing a few weeks ago. I know that there are many ways to make money online but I don't know what i wanna do. I wanna make the most money i possibly can. I can put in the time and effort to learn and succeed. Im planing on buying a hosting and domain package from godaddy. Can anyone give me links to forums or different threads that i should read? Thank you a lot i appreciate your help!

Hi elite4life,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. The best place to start is to read all the stickies right here in the newbie forum. Then ask questions if you have any and we'll try to help.

HI,

I wouldn't recommend going with godaddy to start. Maybe look at hostgator. They have a much better customer service in my experience.

Hi elite4life,

Welcome to the forum and to the business. :D

I also started like you and wanted to earn most possible money as I can but you must be prepare to work hard. That is the first thing you need to know before you decide on your niche.

Can anyone give me links to forums or different threads that i should read?

There is no need to go anywhere. Just study the stickies in the 'Newbie Affiliate Forum" first and you will learn a lot.

Hope that helps. :D

MI
Back