The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

bennett

affiliate
hi
I am Newbie here and want good profit Affiliate program what do you thinks about good affiliate program...

bye
thanks!!! :p

What area are you wanting to get into? Have you thought about a theme for your website or blog? will you be selling products or information?

There are many great affiliate programs out there to generate income, but it all depends on how you will be promoting them if you will make money in that area. That is the thing about affiliate marketing, I might decide to promote dog products and not do very good with making sales, but another person could be promoting the exact same products and be making very good money in that area.

I guess the first question you need to ask yourself is what area do you want to get into. What will be your theme for your website or blog? Write down 3 or so themes and then look around and find different affiliate programs to get into. If you have a hard time finding programs for those themes you want, maybe you need to take a look at other ideas, but you may find one of those three themes are better money makers then the other two.

MI
Back