The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie in town

Mike26

affiliate
Hello everyone,

Even though I work in the Internet industry for a few years already (SEO, PPC Campaigns, Media buying) only recently I decided to open my own site.

Basically what I'm looking for is to test a few affiliate programs but I just have no idea where to start.

I'm looking for affiliate programs for electronic devices, maybe even ads that will link to a specific product's buying page (as I have specific products reviews)

I think that a CPA basis might work perfect as my users are looking for specific products, and what I'm looking for right now is to give them a call for action as I'm sure that some of them are willing to by the product..! (But I don't have it:D)

Does any one know any available programs that might work for me?

Thanks very much!

Hi Mike,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Buy.com on Commission Junction has a very large and proactive affiliate program. You might try that. But all the networks have a wide variety of electronics affiliate programs. I bet there are at least 50 you could choose from. Buy.com just is one I know that is well managed and has lots of affiliate tools and good support.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Thanks very much.

I found most of the products I have on Buy.com - What do you think about their affiliate program (Not through CJ)

Does any one have any experience with their program?

Any problems anyone ever had with them?

thank you!

Well after reading a bit more I realized that they work together :)

Unfortunately they are saying that sites outside the U.S. are ineligible for participation in the program.
Does anyone know if it's true? in that case I'll have to look for some other options..

thanks again

There are some companies that I use for my Euro Mall and you can get them from three main UK companies, Affiliate Window, Paid on Results and Trade Doubler. Many of the companies are UK based but ship to all of Europe. You can also narrow some down to Companies based in Germany.
Hope this helps.
Tom

MI
Back