The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie from sunny South Africa

jacques10

Hi to all affiliate marketers and wannabe millionaires. I wanna get going with affiliate marketing but seem to have an information overload.
What is the most comfortable way(i do NOT mean less work, i love work) to go: Blogging or doing lenses? Should i rather do my own website?

Can i make use of other article sites other than EZines and still make money. I'm only asking because they seem to be extremely stringent with their rules and most of my articles get rejected due to petty issues.

Please advise for i too want to know what it's like to earn money online and impress my wife and children.

Hi jacques10,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

There are so many different ways to get started, but I think one of the best is your own domain with a WordPress blog.

Read all the stickies in our newbie forum and they will give you lots of ideas about the best ways to get started and what to avoid.

Hello Jacques! Welcome. I agree with Linda - a WordPress blog will give you lots of options. You can always build lenses or hubs to expand your brand and help with backlinks.

There are article sites less strict than Ezine, but you're really better off honing your craft until you can get approved, since well written articles will do much more for your business than poorly written ones, no matter where they're published. They do have a newsletter that gives lots of pointers on how to get your articles approved.

Hope this helps! I know information overload can be an obstacle, but just do one thing at a time. You'll get there!

Hi jacques10,

By Ezines, do you mean ezinearticles? i personally use them and i do find their recent rules are quite strict. but taking another look, i think it is good of them to tighten the regulation too. that means, the articles that got through are the one with quality but that is what i personally think.

hope that help. :)

What industry are you looking to promote. South Africa is an extremely lucrative market I have 2 partners there that are making a killing.

banners
Back