The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie from Spain

Traste

Hi guys,

I'm starting to study about CPA. I've been into digital marketing for 5 years, so it all sounds familiar. I've been doing SEO, SEM, email marketing, etc., for a large agency. So, I'd love to be on my own some day, not depending on silly clients.

Cheers!

Hi guys,

I'm starting to study about CPA. I've been into digital marketing for 5 years, so it all sounds familiar. I've been doing SEO, SEM, email marketing, etc., for a large agency. So, I'd love to be on my own some day, not depending on silly clients.

Cheers!

You will be learning a lot of new things about CPA. Good luck and welcome to Affiliatefix. Stay active and HQ.

Regards
IndeXer

Thanks guys! @Marc, nice you pointed that out. I'm also based on Madrid, so that's a plus :) Anyway, I still have to go slowly, since I don't have the time I need to jump right into CPA.

@ramifenili Pues sí! Aunque veo que en el foro casi todo el mundo habla en inglés. Nos leemos!

Hola, @Traste and welcome!

I've been to your beautiful country, many years ago. Hope to go back one day. :)

We have tons of great information and guidance to help you move into your own marketing biz. When you have questions, please don't hesitate to let us know and someone will help you.

Hola, @Traste and welcome!

I've been to your beautiful country, many years ago. Hope to go back one day. :)

We have tons of great information and guidance to help you move into your own marketing biz. When you have questions, please don't hesitate to let us know and someone will help you.

Hola, @azgold!

Next time you come beers are on me! And yes, there's tons of great information here. I'm really excited because I learn a lot day by day. My plan is to read and test with "freebies" (Adsbridge free plan, cheap traffic, etc.) before I invest money in real campaigns. I know many people won't agree with that, but that's how I did it on my current job and it's working :) See you all around!

Hi @Traste , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

Cheers!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back