The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie from Asia

stella72

affiliate
Hi all,

I'm so interested with affiliate marketing business. My important question is does affiliate marketing also intended for non US residents?. I'm coming from Asia and wondering which of affiliate networks would accept Asian affiliate ?
And for newbie who doesn't have a lot of money, do I really have to set up company in the beginning or could it be carried out later while business was going?

Cheers,
Stella

Hi Stella and welcome.

People from all over the world do affiliate marketing. Some programs prohibit Asia because a lot of fraud comes from there and some won't approve you if your site caters to Asians and the company only ships US. But many programs will approve you.

No need to ever set up a company if you don't want to. Most affiliates do business in their personal name but some do set up companies at some point, but it's not necessary at all.

Thanks Linda

Hi Linda,

Thanks so much for you reply. It gives me clear mind for this time. Anyway love your forum and blog. really informative and deserved 5 star

cheers,
Stella;)

Hi all,

I'm so interested with affiliate marketing business. My important question is does affiliate marketing also intended for non US residents?. I'm coming from Asia and wondering which of affiliate networks would accept Asian affiliate ?
And for newbie who doesn't have a lot of money, do I really have to set up company in the beginning or could it be carried out later while business was going?

Cheers,
Stella

Hello Stella,

and welcome to the forum.

In general, affiliate businesses are non restricted to US residents, they are opened for all international members. It is a global market, and affiliate businesses have products or services that are offered for the entire world.

You can start your way in to the affiliate marketing business with some affiliate company that has no fee to join or have a low membership fee.

Hello Stella,
It depends on which affiliate program you join,usually they post what countries are allowed access to there programs.You can begin being an affiliate today with your own name and market to the world.With affiliate marketing you are simply providing a link via forum,email etc to view your chosen companies product...:)

Hi Magic,

Thanks for the reply. Now, I'm still struggling with the ideas for my website. Idea is very important to me right now. So now I'm dig deeper for the keyword and niche ideas.

Cheers

Thanks magic for your information..I'm from Asian also and new in this affiliate program.At first time before joining affiliate program I'm also worried if that affiliate program do not approve newbie from Asian..Anyway thanks for your info..

banners
Back