The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie: All Methods to Generate Revenue from Site?

happpy

affiliate
Hello, All!

This is my first thread in this forum.

I've done HTML, JS and CSS and have not much experience of generating money from our website except Google Adsense.

My question is that everyone choose always Google Adsense for his website but why? Why people don't choose any other company? How many companies are equal to Google Adsense and give their equivalent money?

Another thing is that there are how many methods to generate money from your website except selling product? I've seen many many sites that are very big but they don't use Adsense plus no products to sell. So then how they earn? Please tell me all methods to earn from a website?

Regards,

There are lots of alternates.. microsoft and yahoo.. but the problem is there is a suspicion that google always gives more importance to those websites who publish its own ads..

There are lots of alternates.. microsoft and yahoo.. but the problem is there is a suspicion that google always gives more importance to those websites who publish its own ads..

John thx for your reply. But what does it mean "Publishing own Ads"? You mean Adwords? or anything else? Please explain.

As far as Microsoft and Yahoo's concern then I say that they don't accept to put their Ads on every site as Google does. I mean they don't give priority to small sites. This looks pretty weird. What do you say about this?

He means AdSense. If you use Google AdSense to host adverts on your site, there tend to be rumours that Google favours these sites in certain searches down to the fact that if people go on sites with their Ads on them and click them, Google will make more money. There is no proof to suggest that this is true, it's just a myth, and there is certainly absolutely no rumour or proof to suggest they would punish you for using an alternative ad platform. Whichever you feel makes you the most money and allows you to control the Ads on your site as you please should be good for you.

Yahoo and Microsoft are definite alternatives. The problem is do they have enough advertisers to be able to match different publisher requirements? Probably no - which is why Adsense is the most popular program.

You can also look at other affiliate networks like CJ to participate in CPL campaigns.

MI
Back