The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie affiliater needs some tips! (CC SUBMITS)

Danielsvensen1991

affiliate
Hello all,

First, let me introduce myself.. Daniel from Norway turning 30 in november and being a father for the first time in desember.
Used to be a HUGE dating-affiliater back in the days (2015-2017) where i made on average 20.000€ a month in pure profits.. It was supereasy back then..
BUT now... CC submits (sweeps) have been getting my interest as of late and i really wanna try to make some good campaigns but before i do so i would like to answer a few questions.. and maybe some of you could point me in the right direction?

1. I have a good tracker (Voluum) so this part is OK.
2. I have a great network who provides me with tons of high converting sweepstakes (typically the iphone / android ones).
3. I have a great landingpage ripper and im able to do whatever i want with them as i can code.
4. My knowledge about flows and how its working is clear but i need some guiding on WHAT to look for when optimizing a campaign (push traffic).. What do i look for? Low cr's? Low ctr's? browsers? Languages?

My plan is to start with Germany as this atleast used to be a tier 2 country i believe..? correct me if im wrong. I still think pushvolumes and prices for this geo is superinteresting so thats why i went with that country first.

Some questions:

What would be a optimal budget to start with to see if this is a path i should continue on?
Whats the most important thing to watch out for when doing CCsubmit sweeps?
Should i use multiple landingpages at once and just distribute the traffic accordingly?
I wanna go with CC-submits as previously mentioned but maybe its easier to make a SOI CPL cc-submit campaign profitable? The payouts is way lower but again it only requires a name and a email most of the time..

Anything else i should remember and look out for?

If i get the answers and being pointed in the right direction, i would make a "journey" here on this forum where i will showcase my process and whats going on with my campaigns...

Hoping for some answers.

*Edited: What is usually making the big differences when optimizing a landingpage? Is it colors of cta-buttons? different cta's? Ensurance to the people visiting the LP? Like with starratings and reviews..? Totally different angles?

/Daniel

Also!! I am willing to split profits if someone wanna step up and direct me in the right direction here.. Im of course paying for everything (adspend, trackers and so on..).. so i basically pay for you teaching me. Hit me up in pm's if this could be interesting for u.

Unless you speak German and understand the German culture well --that will a tough nut to crack IMHO. Same for France.
You need to hire a translator really that understands the culture of your targeted countries.
Even the difference in English speaking countries can be an obstacle depending on what you are trying to sell.
Submitting my credit card to some sweepstakes seems like a very risky business to me. But then most people are not the sharpest tools in the shed ...

Unless you speak German and understand the German culture well --that will a tough nut to crack IMHO. Same for France.
You need to hire a translator really that understands the culture of your targeted countries.
Even the difference in English speaking countries can be an obstacle depending on what you are trying to sell.
Submitting my credit card to some sweepstakes seems like a very risky business to me. But then most people are not the sharpest tools in the shed ...
Hey Graybeard and thank you so much for the reply! I will definitely hire a transelator so that the language in my prelanders is 100% flawless! Also i wouldnt submit my CC to some sweepstake but like you say, we also know what it really means, right..

Do you have any tips on what i should look for when optimizing a campaign? Like from start to "finish" before scaling?

/Daniel

Hello all,

First, let me introduce myself.. Daniel from Norway turning 30 in november and being a father for the first time in desember.
Used to be a HUGE dating-affiliater back in the days (2015-2017) where i made on average 20.000€ a month in pure profits.. It was supereasy back then..
BUT now... CC submits (sweeps) have been getting my interest as of late and i really wanna try to make some good campaigns but before i do so i would like to answer a few questions.. and maybe some of you could point me in the right direction?

1. I have a good tracker (Voluum) so this part is OK.
2. I have a great network who provides me with tons of high converting sweepstakes (typically the iphone / android ones).
3. I have a great landingpage ripper and im able to do whatever i want with them as i can code.
4. My knowledge about flows and how its working is clear but i need some guiding on WHAT to look for when optimizing a campaign (push traffic).. What do i look for? Low cr's? Low ctr's? browsers? Languages?

My plan is to start with Germany as this atleast used to be a tier 2 country i believe..? correct me if im wrong. I still think pushvolumes and prices for this geo is superinteresting so thats why i went with that country first.

Some questions:

What would be a optimal budget to start with to see if this is a path i should continue on?
Whats the most important thing to watch out for when doing CCsubmit sweeps?
Should i use multiple landingpages at once and just distribute the traffic accordingly?
I wanna go with CC-submits as previously mentioned but maybe its easier to make a SOI CPL cc-submit campaign profitable? The payouts is way lower but again it only requires a name and a email most of the time..

Anything else i should remember and look out for?

If i get the answers and being pointed in the right direction, i would make a "journey" here on this forum where i will showcase my process and whats going on with my campaigns...

Hoping for some answers.

*Edited: What is usually making the big differences when optimizing a landingpage? Is it colors of cta-buttons? different cta's? Ensurance to the people visiting the LP? Like with starratings and reviews..? Totally different angles?

/Daniel

My advice here:

You can start with SOI offers and ask your affiliate manager if there are sales from your traffic - if there are sales, your traffic quality is good, and you can try CC submits.

You already have exp. so you know CC submit will need much more budget for test and optimization.

I don't know your landing pages, but if they are the same that are used from years, maybe you can change them

Also test your offers with fresh push subscribers (if your traffic source has this target option).

Use ssh or a local LINUX terminal and check the IPs host names
Bash:
:~$ host 111.22.234.76
Host 76.234.22.111.in-addr.arpa not found: 2(SERVFAIL)
:~$ host 90.45.234.76
76.234.45.90.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer lfbn-lil-1-152-76.w90-45.abo.wanadoo.fr.
(NX DOMAIN) or (SERVFAIL) is bot traffic. Some bots use residential proxies so this is not 100% accurate.
Your server logs are your 'Best Friend' learn how to use them or hire a professional admin.
This is a must when using network traffic use the 'tokens' for the sites and campaigns to sort the IP data ;)

You will eat the bots just lower or raise the traffic bid accordingly
Somewhere these is a tolerance 10% -70% bots. Just adjust the price and try to filter the bots out as best you can.

Last edited:
banners
Back