The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to affiliate marketing

P

PBSGCREC

I have a trade publication and have been learning as much marketing as I can, especially cold email, social media, and blogging.

I've heard of groups that help each other with marketing. For example, a business owner asks his group to search his company name on Google to improve his ranking.

I'm just curious if this happens here or do people pay to join these groups?

I have a trade publication and have been learning as much marketing as I can, especially cold email, social media, and blogging.

I've heard of groups that help each other with marketing. For example, a business owner asks his group to search his company name on Google to improve his ranking.

I'm just curious if this happens here or do people pay to join these groups?
i don't recommend that at all.

actually i don't even like to join that kind of groups where i can get spammed all the time, that will just keep you distracted the whole day.

i don't recommend that at all.

actually i don't even like to join that kind of groups where i can get spammed all the time, that will just keep you distracted the whole day.
It's true that such groups are just but a distraction. Stick to more professional activities in affiliate marketting, as I can already see you are tackling cold mail, blogging and social media marketing. It is better to play safe and avoid scam at all costs

Pure distractions... you'll just take longer to reach your goals.. Paiva is right... stick to professional activities.

banners
Back