The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New SEO Friendly General Directory offering free links

hmmmm, I have an issue when people wack up yet another cheap directory script, and call it 'SEO Friendly' - Is that supposed to make me jump out of my chair, rush over and spend with you. Well, it doesn't - sorry, but you just made the biggest sin out there - COPYING!

A.S. General Directory

You need to know that the web is highly competitive, and to make money, you need to spend a lot of money and invest much time to lure people to the point they will spend. Your directory hasnt even begun yet, its nowhere near even at a starting point, and yet you're on a forum begging for links.

Your site is inferior to what many others have done, it has less than 500 websites listed, looks cheap and thrown together, and isnt unique at all - and you expect others to just link to it? At least fill the damn thing first, see the web is about finding information, and you dont have enough for even 5% of searchers needs - so you may get some visitors but they'll leave and go elsewhere bcos you dont have anything to search - 500 sites listed just wont cut it, and you need to know this.

I imagine you'll charge for entries at some point, but people wont pay if the visitors dont visit, and they won't if there's no information.

SO GET IT FILLED to at least 8'000 sites okay - then you have something to attract the visitors. Once you have enough traffic, then you can sell to advertisers/charge for listings. Actually, you can charge more if you get considerable traffic per year!

So its worth putting in the time to at least fill it.

Why waste your time offering free stuff? Its not as if you even have something of value, so you wont see anything from this period. Theres loads of sites giving free links, so my next question is whats so amazing about your site that will make tons of people suddenly rush to beg for free links they can get elsewhere, on sites that'll send them good traffic?

All you have is a copied business model, been done 10'000 times before you thought it was 'Cool' or 'Fun'. You have little to sell friend, and the quicker you learn that, the better for you.

Nutters on the web setting up crappy empty websites, boasting about them etc, yeah, that's really normal behaviour isnt it lol And you call us Crazy - Doh......

MI
Back