The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New here and Need Help!

kristiamy

affiliate
I own and operate two sites for fun. If possible I may be able to get a business' to place ad's on my site. Like I said these sites are for fun not profit. I want to get more members though. How do I get my sites to pull in more members with search engines. Are there any tricks you could show an average person to make their site more visible. I have been able to figure out quite a bit from hands on experience as far as operating the sites goes. I thought it might be more than I could handle but sar far so good. Thanks ahead of time for any help you may be able to give.
Thanks again

Hi kristiamy,

Welcome to 5 Star. Its so hard to give blind SEO advice because there are so many aspects to it. If we just blurted out a bunch of tips it may be things you already are doing. Best thing is to post the 2 sites in our site review forum and specify that you arent really interested in affiliate marketing but just want SEO tips.

How do I get my sites to pull in more members with search engines. Are there any tricks you could show an average person to make their site more visible.

Although I don?t know much about SEO but I can say that merely ranking high on a search engine does not mean that you will get genuine visitors. You have to make your site popular by writing blogs and articles and distributing press releases. Participating in forums is one of the best ways of popularizing your site. You can post your articles with four serving and four non-serving links to your site on thefreelibrary.com. Post your articles without affiliate links in ezinearticles.com and enjoy high traffic on your site.

I own and operate two sites for fun. If possible I may be able to get a business' to place ad's on my site. Like I said these sites are for fun not profit. I want to get more members though. How do I get my sites to pull in more members with search engines. Are there any tricks you could show an average person to make their site more visible. I have been able to figure out quite a bit from hands on experience as far as operating the sites goes. I thought it might be more than I could handle but sar far so good. Thanks ahead of time for any help you may be able to give.
Thanks again

I'll ad my 2 cents as well.

Step 1: Determine who is your audience

Step 2: Try to anticipate what kind of phrases/keywords they will use in the search engines.
Build a list!

Step 3: Research the competitiveness of the keyword/keywords in your list.

Step 4: Dive into the subject of SEO.

Step 5: Implement and have fun! :cool:

If you want to pull members from SEO first your site must be visible from SEO's. You can target a particular keywords and optimize your site on it. You can learn a lot from these forum on how to do that but it takes time.
Goodluck and welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back