The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New here and Need Help in “Natural SEO”!

jeckyjil

affiliate
I own and operate two sites for fun. If possible I may be able to get a business' to place ad's on my site. Like I said these sites are for fun not profit. I want to get more members though. How do I get my sites to pull in more members with search engines. Are there any tricks you could show an average person to make their site more visible. I have been able to figure out quite a bit from hands on experience as far as operating the sites goes. I thought it might be more than I could handle but sar far so good. Thanks ahead of time for any help you may be able to give.
Thanks again

Can you share the link

Hi,

It would be great if you can share the website link with us.

There are lots of optimization techniques to be followed. First make your site to be indexed by google. Then you can do many promotional work.

Arguably the most important aspect of SEO is choosing the correct keywords. Do this by analysing the competitiveness of keywords and phrases and choosing ones that are least competitive. Once you know your targeted keywords then all your optimisation activities on site and off site should reflect your keyword/phrase choices.

The first thing that should be followed is to optimize the site by using the right keywords . The keywords should be competitive and if not it must be searchable. By then you can start brainstorming and optimizing your page using the chosen Kw's.

MI
Back