The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New here and Need Help in “Natural SEO”!

jeckyjil

affiliate
I own and operate two sites for fun. If possible I may be able to get a business' to place ad's on my site. Like I said these sites are for fun not profit. I want to get more members though. How do I get my sites to pull in more members with search engines. Are there any tricks you could show an average person to make their site more visible. I have been able to figure out quite a bit from hands on experience as far as operating the sites goes. I thought it might be more than I could handle but sar far so good. Thanks ahead of time for any help you may be able to give.
Thanks again

If you want to pull members from SEO first your site must be visible from SEO's. You can target a particular keywords and optimize your site on it. You can learn a lot from these forum on how to do that but it takes time.
I also suggest you a site called Local Internet Marketing, This site can help you a lot..
Goodluck and welcome!

I agree with leofixer. One way would be to use blog/forum comments and posts with your website URL in the sig somewhere. Obviously there are certain rules here, such as posting only in relevant places (ie. don't promote sex toys on a relationship forum) and also posting useful comments.

If you want to pull members from SEO first your site must be visible from SEO's. You can target a particular keywords and optimize your site on it. You can learn a lot from these forum on how to do that but it takes time.
I also suggest you a site called Local Internet Marketing, This site can help you a lot..
Goodluck and welcome!

That's a very important point you have mention. To get effective results your website needs visibility and you can get that through keyword optimization. The only way to success are the key phrases. Using off-page activities can't give you profit for long time. If you want long term benefit from search engines then you should work more on on-page activities.

It takes time to seo your website. Try it for a long term benifits or if want quick rankings then it will better to use web2 properties

I own and operate two sites for fun. If possible I may be able to get a business' to place ad's on my site. Like I said these sites are for fun not profit. I want to get more members though. How do I get my sites to pull in more members with search engines. Are there any tricks you could show an average person to make their site more visible. I have been able to figure out quite a bit from hands on experience as far as operating the sites goes. I thought it might be more than I could handle but sar far so good. Thanks ahead of time for any help you may be able to give.
Thanks again

make your site visible to the SE.... promote your keywords or you can use forums that are relevant to yours to take members... or you can use social networking sites like myspace or facebook.....

MI
Back