affiliate
I have today launched www.webhelponline.com

Features include:
Forum
Articles
News
User Blogs
Mailing Lists
Syndication (our news can be syndicated and we can syndicate yours)
Games
Links
Searchable articles
Search engine friendly URL's

I hope to use the site to feature all aspects of web related items, from building and administrating to server configuration and security.

It really is designed to be a community site and it would mean a lot to me if the members here would register and take a look around.

More features open after registration and I still have around a hundred articles to publish. I still have a load of games and other content to add to the site as well as some specific webmaster tools including a WYSIWYG html editor.

Please register and make a post.

For site owners:
If you would like to register and PM me your web page link I would be happy to add it to the web links section

For web masters:
If you would like me to syndicate your content or advertise your site then let me know

For article writers:
Anyone submitting news or articles that are published is entitled to place a text link to their site at the footer of their article.
Anyone who submits a highly rated article may have a free banner advert on the site.

Temi, if you can provide a banner of the right dimensions I will place this up for you, I took a look around the site but couldn't find one.

I would appreciate any feedback, it is still 'beta' though so don't be too harsh.

Lewis

I'll register at your site if you take the time to register at Lifesupporters. I'll even trade links with you if you so desire.

Hi Duke,
I think I already registered at your site?!?! I'll check though and if not then I will.

I would be happy to exchange links so long as you know that it wouldn't be of any ranking/listing benefit to you initially as the site is very new.

I'm not fussed about stuff like that but I know some are and I wouldn't want you to not be aware of that.

Cheers

Lewis

stealthhosts said:
Hi Duke,
I think I already registered at your site?!?! I'll check though and if not then I will.

I would be happy to exchange links so long as you know that it wouldn't be of any ranking/listing benefit to you initially as the site is very new.

I'm not fussed about stuff like that but I know some are and I wouldn't want you to not be aware of that.

Cheers

Lewis

I'm not a big stickler about PR when I link to sites, so long as the sites have relavent content. In this case I can add you to useful links block where temi and ovi are listed.

that would be cool duke thanks.

If you like, I don't mind butting a banner up for you if you have one instead. Totally up to you.

Cheers

Do you mean use my banner on your site or your banner on mine, sorry I'm a bit out of it?

If you would like me to, I will put your banner on mine (see top right corner of the page)

I just looked at the site and it currently has 100 people on it lol - not bad for a site launched yesterday.

Check the who's online block on the lower left.

Cool, I'll be registering at your site hopefully later today as I have some errands to run.

BTW, how do you want your site listed on mine?

banners
Back