The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New and Looking for Help

huckdog

affiliate
Hi,

New to the forum and internet marketing. I am like anyone else trying to drive traffic to my new site and I have limited content and I am trying to add additional every day.

I desperately need help. I need to make this successful. I don't expect anyone to give me their secrets to success but I do hope someone would be interested in exchanging links, content and referring with a end result of mutual benefit intended.

If not, I any help you could give I would be grateful for.

Thanks for your time,

Chris

Hi Chris and welcome!

You are taking the right steps looking for help. I highly recommend the Sticky threads in the Newbie forum. Read through, grab some pointers and then start asking some specific questions.

Chris,

I feel your pain! I am not sure how new you are but I can tell you that you are definitely in the right place. Not only does everyone here have a boatload of info (You do need to read and ask based on specifics) but there is a ton of support as well. I started my first PPC camp and when I posted that here I got a bunch of well wishers asking to be kept up to date on my progress.

Keep it up and keep reading. You have arrived!

Thanks For the Welcome Comments - Let Me Start Over

Thanks, 7days Ron and KenDoIt for your gracious greetings to the forum.

First I have to say I am glad to be here and what I had posted earlier is very true regarding my limited experience. I am in desparate need of help and will appreciate any bone thrown at me, so to speak.

My primary intent is to pursue the affiliate programs. I guess like anyone else right now my venture into affiliate marketing comes at a really bad time. Bad from the stanpoint of marketability for just about any consumer product right now and bad from the perspective of my personal finances; which in the end are the real and only reason I am attempting this.

I really have no investement in this right now other than my time. I am using free hosting and am trying to get web exposure. I have been submitting articles to Helium for a couple of months and am going to use that for a little advertising. My plans are to start multiple websites, kept small mostly and focused. As I progress and hopfully turn a profit I plan to move on to a more realistic platform and register my own domains as opposed to working through sub domains.

I have to apologize KenDoIt. I visited your homepage and I have to tell you that one of my thoughts is / was to start a webpage focused on "green" products and services. I don't have many, well (1) affiliate partner in that area right now. Maybe we can shoot back and forth ideas on it. Your Page looks great I hope you are doing well. I will post my homepage, I neglected it in my profile which I will update.

Since this is getting windy let me close this reply with this. The internet is a big place and my intent is not to directly compete. There's more than enough fish for all of us and I would rather spend my energies on friendships and the mutual success that positive associations can bring. Thanks again for the welcomes - Very thoughtful gester to an economically stressed 40 something!

Thanks Gadget-Geeks,

I appreciate your comments. True story here. I assume your responding from England, if not no problem. My father was a fighter pilot during WWII and flew the channel everyday.

My point is this, he liked the "Brits" very much and did (2) tours flying P-51 Mustangs with the 4th FG.

I understand now.

Thanks

MI
Back