The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

13 Year Affiliate Veteran Looking For New Opportunities.

WillPower00

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

My name is Will and I've been doing affiliate marketing for over 13 years, straight out of high school. Made a ton of money during those Acai berry days when Oprah was still around printing money for us with her recommendations, (Ahhh the good old days)...

Since then I've been dabbling in the industry in nearly every vertical imaginable and did quite well. I took a year long break just to get away from sitting on the computer so much and even picked up a manual labor job just to get out of the house. Yea it sounds ridiculous, but I felt like I was missing out on that experience in life where I could relate to hating my bosses, job and meeting cool new people.

I still have my job and I actually enjoy it. It really helped me appreciate the value of a dollar and how hard it is for people to survive in the world right now working for practically nothing.

However...I do want to get back into the affiliate marketing industry with this new mindset.

Like most people who make a lot of money early in their adulthood, I definitely overspent and overindulged in many aspects. Looking back it was foolish, but in a way it was a great learning experience on what NOT to do with money.

So now I'm looking to get back into the affiliate marketing industry and utilize my years of experience again. There are some issues however...

I don't have a huge budget to run marketing tests like I used to.

I've built some solid anti-virus campaigns with lower quality traffic sources like push, however I don't have the budget to sustain them and grow them.

I definitely still have the skills and know how to make almost any vertical profitable with my knowledge. I just don't have the budget to do it.

So I thought maybe I could get a job helping other people / companies by working on their campaigns for a base pay + commission.

I would love to work directly with some people in this industry, but the problem is... I don't know where to find anyone! The old days of communities about affiliate marketing like Wickedfire are all gone. Most people seem to hide in underground communities and even the paid ones are sparsely active.

So now I'm just reaching out here to see if anyone has any recommendations on where to look for open opportunities for our industry. I've even tried looking on Indeed for some jobs similar to our industry, but no dice.

I feel like I have an extremely valuable skillset to offer, but most people just don't 'get it' and think they need someone with a bachelors or masters in business to do any actual selling online.

So I'm open to any recommendations or suggestions on where to look. Or if you're reading this now and need help on getting a campaign or product profitable I'm available 7 days a week to help crush your goals.

I'm looking forward to being active around here and talking with you guys.

Thanks for reading!

-Will

Hey Will great to have you back in the game!

If you are up for it, I would love for you to become an affiliate for Topsocia.
Topsocia is a social media marketing platform where brands, influencers, creators, artists, and more can pay to boost their social profiles through our services.
Literally, anyone with a social media account can find a use case with our services.

Our affiliates receive lifetime commissions on every user they refer. For now, the commission is 10% with a minimum withdrawal of $20.

You can check out the platform at www.topsocia.com

I would love to discuss this further, please reach out.
Thanks

So now I'm just reaching out here to see if anyone has any recommendations on where to look for open opportunities for our industry. I've even tried looking on Indeed for some jobs similar to our industry, but no dice.

I feel like I have an extremely valuable skillset to offer, but most people just don't 'get it' and think they need someone with a bachelors or masters in business to do any actual selling online.
I am always lookin' (tongue in cheek) for a *new and disruptive* opportunity. I am convinced by what I see that I will have to make `the opportunity` on my own ;) Hence, maybe I will develop the first real DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) for webcams broadcasters and affiliates.

Luckily, I rat-holed a good part of *looting* for my 13 years ;)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
So I thought maybe I could get a job helping other people / companies by working on their campaigns for a base pay + commission.

I would love to work directly with some people in this industry, but the problem is... I don't know where to find anyone!

Networking at major affiliate shows, shaking hands and meeting people face to face might be your best shot.

Hello @WillPower00 :D

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix:

Check out our Highest Paying Affiliate Program >>

goldface2.jpg

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

To how many companies have you applied for a job in this industry?

What feedback did you get?

I would love to work directly with some people in this industry, but the problem is... I don't know where to find anyone!

You have not been active in this industry and that poses a problem. This industry is, and has been, changing fast. No way you have the skills, from what you have described, to jump in on anyone's campaigns and improve them (or teach them).

The problem isn't finding them, there are literally millions of them and at least a few hundred thousand that are good at it.

Since then I've been dabbling in the industry in nearly every vertical imaginable and did quite well. I took a year long break just to get away from sitting on the computer so much and even picked up a manual labor job just to get out of the house. Yea it sounds ridiculous, but I felt like I was missing out on that experience in life where I could relate to hating my bosses, job and meeting cool new people.

There are soooooo many contradictions in this!

There are many thousands of businesses in this industry and if your skill sets are what you claim, there should be an opportunity. Everyone of those companies has an "Apply Here" section on their websites. Apply direct and keep a journal of all you have applied to and their feedback from your applications.

People in this industry as affiliates don't ask for college credentials, they ask for proof of success before hiring a "co-pilot" to help them. Businesses on the other hand do very often ask for educational credentials.

if you're reading this now and need help on getting a campaign or product profitable I'm available 7 days a week to help crush your goals.

YOU MAY NOT solicit our members, or recruit from our membership, without first being a registered and approved vendor in our resources. We are not a "job shop" for freelancers, and the job shops out there expect you to provide proof of skills.

To state you have great skills and no money seems a bit suspect to me. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, with exceptional skills (even mildly moderate skills) as an affiliate today always has a significant cash flow.

Create strong online business profile
probably the best way to start
have you created a website for yourself?

MI
Back