The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Networks that pay weekly or even biweekly?

cucr3

affiliate
What are some established networks that pay weekly or biweekly? I am already with Maxbounty and I think Peerfly does. And please don't refer me overnight pop up networks that include CPA in the prefix. ie. CPAchair, CPAcoffeemug, CPAhorse... :p

Most will pay weekly if you hit 1k plus!

Here are some i have been paid weekly by before and our established,

Clickbooth - great exclusive dating offers
NDemand - awesome prizes for top earners and holidays!
Adscend - nice platform
BLAM - more gateways, but will allow direct linking

amongst these id also recommend EWA if you can get in, mention i sent you in the interview and link this thread and you should be good to go with the above if you use my links! Any issues inbox me!

We Pay Weekly by Default with only a $20 Minimum. If your interested shoot me an email or contact me on aim.

What are some established networks that pay weekly or biweekly? I am already with Maxbounty and I think Peerfly does. And please don't refer me overnight pop up networks that include CPA in the prefix. ie. CPAchair, CPAcoffeemug, CPAhorse... :p

You will probably get a nice trend of similar messages here: We do, but of course we'd like to see some traffic first to see how the quality is. Then, we can go ahead and comfortably pay out weekly!

By default, we pay biweekly. For weekly payment, affiliates must meet the $500 threshold two consecutive weeks in a row. However, I will vouch for any affiliates who has a solid relationship with me to be paid before the two weeks if you've ran at least $500 that week with high quality traffic.

We are weekly paying network. Payment sent each Monday via PayPal amount up to $500. Amount above $500 sent via WIRE.

Minimum threshold amount $50,
Start with 1GreatCPA- Best Affiliate network
best

We pay first payment Net 30, but if quality / traffic backs out,, we can put you on weeklies with no problem. Min threshold: $50.

Yea i agree with most everyone. We unfortunately dont pay weekly by default but if you generate a lot of good traffic we will drop you to either bi-weeky or weekly. Most all networks are going to do this to help protect against losing money obviously. I know Spark Leads is great but they run the same way. Keep in contact with your AM and send good traffic and they will always take care of you.. this is the golden rule IMO

Most networks have no problem paying weekly if you have enough traffic. How much volume are you doing?

"Most will pay weekly if you hit 1k" <--- this is a lie.

Most networks will terminate you if you make more than $20 a day, and steal your leads to fatten their own pockets.

"Most will pay weekly if you hit 1k" <--- this is a lie.

Most networks will terminate you if you make more than $20 a day, and steal your leads to fatten their own pockets.

Sounds like you've had some bad experiences or worked with some poor networks?

Hey!

CPAlead offers Weekly payments and we are extremely flexible with how you can be eligible. Please contact me if you are interested I can help you get things set up.

Speak with you soon!

Hey!

CPAlead offers Weekly payments and we are extremely flexible with how you can be eligible. Please contact me if you are interested I can help you get things set up.

Speak with you soon!
Id love to understand whats going on with the whole CPALead now MonetizeDigital thing?

banners
Back