The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

network that pays through paypal

vag g

affiliate
Hey guys i want to suggest me a good affiliate network with clean and easy to use interface and most important to pay me through paypal(very important) pls help .......

Hey guys i want to suggest me a good affiliate network with clean and easy to use interface and most important to pay me through paypal(very important) pls help .......

Okay @vag g , read through the Affiliate Networks section of the Resources area of the forum. Click through to the various networks that may be of interest to you and look at the details of their respective pay plans. Most everyone of them will tell you frequency of payouts as well as payout options. This will go much faster for you and it will get you more familiar with the various networks, what they offer, and what their policies are.

Thank u for your help guys.Well whats your opinion about paydotcom.com first and then about bluesnap.com..Are they a good start for a beginner ????

I've been working with World Leads for the past 1 month and they paid me on time via Paypal. Also Yeahmobi is great as well as Domob Media. Look at the resources section for more information.

yeah but the thing is that i am a begginer and i want my network to be more simple than these 3.For example i want a marketplace from which i am gonna choose a product to promote as well as stats like gravity Avg/bill stuff like that....... HELP

Most of the affiliate networks prefer to pay via checks or direct deposit. So far, I know only World Leads that pay using PayPal. I hadn't used World Leads before but I've been listening good things about it. So you can give it a shot.

ok guys i am trying to sign up in world leads but on the work phone field what should i put. i dont have any work phone pls help ?????

no the mobile phone is optional the work phone has an asterisk that means its necessary.....But tell me are you using this network?????? what's ur experience ?????

You can enter your mobile phone no or home no if you don't have a work phone. Most companies accepts this thing usually. I'm not sure with WorldLeads because I haven't used them before. You can contact their customer support and ask that.

So far I've heard many positive reviews about WorldLeads.

Thank you so much for this tip....One last question has this network any fees????For example if i want to promote a product i can do it for free or i have to pay???????I'm asking this because i dont want to loose any money on stuff like that pls help

Thank you so much for this tip....One last question has this network any fees????For example if i want to promote a product i can do it for free or i have to pay???????I'm asking this because i dont want to loose any money on stuff like that pls help

Hi vag,

Thank you for your interest in World Leads CPA Network. You can simply sign up at: World Leads - Publishers | Application

Of course you can use any phone number for "Work Phone" - however it is necessary for us to have a phone number of you that we can reach during work hours.

There are no fees or whatsoever everything is free - on the contrary we are giving free cash bonuses to all of our affiliates who can drive traffic to our offers.

For more information or if you are unsure about something, please send me a private message or send an email to: affiliates@worldleads.com

Thank you and we are looking forward working with you!

Kind Regards,
Zoltan

I hope you got your answer now :):)

If you need to ask anything regarding affiliate marketing feel free to contact me. Plus, I would recommend you to check out this amazing Free eBook that shows how you can start a profitable business right from your work desk.

Hey!

Join KSIX and give us a shot. We have a huge assortment of quality incent and non incent campaigns, touching an array of verticals and types. We pay through paypal and like a lot of networks, our platform is 100% free to use.

Shoot me a PM and we can talk, I'll be your Account Manager! Speak with you soon. :ninja:

banners
Back