The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Need your suggestions on this BING AD campagin

ns7000

Hey friends I ran a Bing Ad campagin on woodworking which was a clickbank offer and it ran for 3 days on Bing. I havent got any sale and was wondering if you could let me know what things went wrong with this ad campaign and how could it have been improved.

CB offer was woodprofits dat com and the screenshot of BING AD campagin is here

http://i.imgur.com/KbBEGKR.jpg

Hello,
well, I don't think your campaign is relevant to the project you are promoting.

Woodprofits show people how to start a woodworking business from home.

Your keywords with clicks all relate to "woodworking projects." Those are two different things. If you want to use Bing and direct link. You will have update your campaign with relevant keywords. Hope this helps!

You have some expensive keywords there, @ns7000 . Not sure that I would have gone 'broad' on those. Regardless, there doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic coming your way. Did you use Bing's kw tool? Or their Ad Intelligence tool (doesn't work with Excel Starter 2010 - I can't use it)?

So Bing does allow CB links? Cool!

Hello,
well, I don't think your campaign is relevant to the project you are promoting.

Woodprofits show people how to start a woodworking business from home.

Your keywords with clicks all relate to "woodworking projects." Those are two different things. If you want to use Bing and direct link. You will have update your campaign with relevant keywords. Hope this helps!

Good catch! I forgot to come back and check the CB offer page.

WOW, you have already spent over 1000 and only for 19 clicks. What is your ROI? Do you collect leads? I think you should stop such horrible promotion. Join different CPA networks in order to ensure maximum ROI. CB sucks.

Some products do; some products don't. Suck, I mean. You need to go through their marketplace and check them out, do some research before you run with them. You don't have to be thorough but you stand a better chance of getting a better offer if you do.

Lots of people have made lots of money with CB.

Back to the thread topic: @ns7000 what did you decide to do with your campaign? Are you tweaking it, stopping it, changing keywords...?

Hey friends I ran a Bing Ad campagin on woodworking which was a clickbank offer and it ran for 3 days on Bing. I havent got any sale and was wondering if you could let me know what things went wrong with this ad campaign and how could it have been improved.

CB offer was woodprofits dat com and the screenshot of BING AD campagin is here

http://i.imgur.com/KbBEGKR.jpg

So, did you research the product and read reviews?

Can you tell me the gravity in CB for this product?

I think you're having 28 keywords may be a bit much. I would limit my expenditure to three times the payout of the offer for no more than three keywords at a time to see what the data says.

Find the productive keywords, eliminate the rest, and then set up a group of campaigns for the winning keywords. make sure you are sending traffic to the correct demographic as well. If you are sending to all demos then you are wasting time and money.

WOW, you have already spent over 1000 and only for 19 clicks. What is your ROI? Do you collect leads? I think you should stop such horrible promotion. Join different CPA networks in order to ensure maximum ROI. CB sucks.

I am amazed at the number of folks that think CB sucks. I have passive income coming from CB every month.

Thanks TJ Tutor and everyone for your response I was busy for few days so could not reply earlier.

Here are the answers for your questions TJ Tutor.

So, did you research the product and read reviews? No. I guess I just rushed to start promoting the CB offer hoping it will give me a sale.

Can you tell me the gravity in CB for this product? The Grav: 42.78

Also TJ thanks for the tip on using less keywords.

And JellyFishTaco it wasnt 1800 USD its only 27 USD as the campagin was running in INR.

So, did you research the product and read reviews?

Can you tell me the gravity in CB for this product?

I think you're having 28 keywords may be a bit much. I would limit my expenditure to three times the payout of the offer for no more than three keywords at a time to see what the data says.

Find the productive keywords, eliminate the rest, and then set up a group of campaigns for the winning keywords. make sure you are sending traffic to the correct demographic as well. If you are sending to all demos then you are wasting time and money.

I am amazed at the number of folks that think CB sucks. I have passive income coming from CB every month.

The reason why you are not making any money is because the lack of traffic to your account. To increase this, I suggest that you choose more accurate and specific keywords to receive more traffic.

When I read $1800 for 19 clicks, I blinked. I'm so glad it was only $27!

The keywords don't seem to be really related: "wood projects" seems a bit vague, because you could get people clicking for forestry or gardening under that and they won't be after your product. Could you try narrowing your focus? If you target people who want to start a business as well as those who want to work with wood, it is a narrower field but you might get more conversions. Have you tried something longer and more focused, or a phrase that people might type in? You'll get fewer views, but if the user matches it, or something close, you're much more likely to get a converting click.

There are tools that can help you find the right keywords, because it is worrying how few of yours have performed. I think some are a little too vague, and you have so many of them. You might do better focusing on just a few carefully targetted ones.

Please tell @ns7000 why he should contact the vendor. To make ensure there is support? To request a sample product for reviewing? Something else?

The same query he placed here could have just as easily been placed with the vendor. The vendor, more than anyone else on the planet, "knows*" what converts on his/her site. That's insider info you won't find in any forum/blog/book/online tool. Most, but not all, were nice enough to honor my request of their entire webserver log history. :D

=====

* = Most vendors don't actually know what converts. Most are only concerned with the bottom line. Fortunately for me and unbeknownst to them, the gems are residing on their hosts. If they can't give me the logs, I have a workaround if they honor a .htaccess mod_rewrite, a png loaded before </body> and a php file to placed in their webroot. After a month of monitoring captured in Piwik, I can design a winning campaign with all the bells and whistles.

Please tell @ns7000 why he should contact the vendor. To make ensure there is support? To request a sample product for reviewing? Something else?

The same query he placed here could have just as easily been placed with the vendor. The vendor, more than anyone else on the planet, "knows*" what converts on his/her site. That's insider info you won't find in any forum/blog/book/online tool. With products I've promoted from CB, I can't recall one vendor being contacted prior to myself. Most, but not all, were nice enough to honor my request of their entire webserver log history. :D

=====

* = Most vendors actually don't know what converts. Fortunately for us and unbeknownst to them, the gems are residing on their hosts.

P.S. Stop direct linking. Capture the leads. Market through email and your site. Get permission from the vendor to send directly to the payment page (#.you_vendor.pay.clickbank.net) from your landers as nothing is worse that having a winning CB campaign only for the vendor to add autostart video/popups without your knowledge that throws everything out of wack that could potentially get you a ban.

@mxyzptlkfishstiks - that's a bunch of good info!

Maybe @ns7000 is techy enough to do all that with the server logs (I'm sure not!), sounds about as 'insider' as you could get.

Capturing emails is always smart. Sending directly to the payment page sounds like a great idea, too!

MI
Back